The Student Room Group

A Level students,how many exam do you have in June?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Where'sPerry?
Are you on Edexcel for maths? Notorious for clashes, tomorrow I have C3 and M2 at the same time, it's ridiculous.
Oh my, yes edexcel for both maths and further maths, seems like the most adjustable board, shame their exam times are insanely ridiculously placed, I mean why can't one be A.M on be P.M or is that asking for too much? exam timings like this make you do a little worse than your true potential to perform, I'm going from M1 to economics with a 15minute interval, how the hell is that gonna work :P. Best of luck tomorrow though!
7, excluding resits *crosses fingers*. I will have Physics, Chemistry, C2, S1, S2 and FP1. I've also got General Studies, but who counts that eh?:biggrin:
Original post by Robbie242
Oh my, yes edexcel for both maths and further maths, seems like the most adjustable board, shame their exam times are insanely ridiculously placed, I mean why can't one be A.M on be P.M or is that asking for too much? exam timings like this make you do a little worse than your true potential to perform, I'm going from M1 to economics with a 15minute interval, how the hell is that gonna work :P. Best of luck tomorrow though!

I do further maths as well, and it just feels like Edexcel don't actually realise that people study both maths and fm! I definitely agree that it drains you before the second exam. Your school are a bit more generous though, mine don't let us leave the room between the two clashing exams, only people who need the toilet are allowed to go and come straight back! :redface:
Thanks, and good luck for yours in summer! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 223
Original post by Where'sPerry?
I do further maths as well, and it just feels like Edexcel don't actually realise that people study both maths and fm! I definitely agree that it drains you before the second exam. Your school are a bit more generous though, mine don't let us leave the room between the two clashing exams, only people who need the toilet are allowed to go and come straight back! :redface:
Thanks, and good luck for yours in summer! :smile:
Imagine people who do Maths, Further Maths, Add further maths..., really wish they spread some exams in June for AS level as well, all of them stacked up in may surely isn't bringing the greatest benefit. and awch, remember keep hydrated and focused for 3hours?? :s-smilie: good luck nonetheless
Original post by SaFa1237
No joke and do you want to know what he did in every single chemistry lesson? He would download games onto his graphics CALCULATOR! and Play games! Don't know how on earth he did that, how do you put games onto a calculator? :confused:

Must be a genius haha if he can do that! Is he doing chemistry too?
Original post by chignesh10
Must be a genius haha if he can do that! Is he doing chemistry too?

Yep, he got a 100% in both exams and I think he lost like a mark or two in his coursework!
5, may increase in March darn
Reply 227
7. Depending on how many I need to retake this is subject to change..
Reply 228
With no resits, 3. With, 4
Reply 229
5 exams
Plus 3 resits I know I'm doing
Plus 2 more resits possibly if my jan exams don't go as I hope

Posted from TSR Mobile
A2 2 Biology
A2 1 Biology (resit probably because it was so difficult hahaha)
A2 Home Economics
AQA Travel and Tourism 6 hour written exam

:frown:
Original post by SaFa1237
Yep, he got a 100% in both exams and I think he lost like a mark or two in his coursework!

Haha. Where did he apply?
11 exams, 3 retakes.
4 plus 1 re-sit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chignesh10
Haha. Where did he apply?

I'm not really sure, I know he applied to Cambridge but don't know where else.
Four...hopefully doable :-)
Reply 236
With no re-takes I will have 3

Sociology Unit 3 - Power and Politics
Biology Unit 5
History OCR A

Don't think this is too bad. Will have 5 maximum if I have to retake my ones from Jan
FP2
FP3
M2
Physics 5
Geology 5
STEP I
AEA or STEP II
And maybe M3.
Plus any resits.
After today, I think 6 a level exams and all my GCSEs :colonhash: :mad: I have a timetable somewhere... On my phone
Reply 239
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
:O How did that work?

I did my english language and media studies exams in january...sociology had an exam in january and june. i didn't need to retake eng or media, so it worked out well. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest