The Student Room Group

Camp America after A-level Exams

Hi there! I'm wanting to do camp america this year, and it is stated on their website that you must be available to depart between 1st May and 30th June. My final A-level exam is on the 19th June. Has anyone left it this late to go/ anyone know if it will affect my chance of a placement? Many thanks
Original post by Mattdogfc
Hi there! I'm wanting to do camp america this year, and it is stated on their website that you must be available to depart between 1st May and 30th June. My final A-level exam is on the 19th June. Has anyone left it this late to go/ anyone know if it will affect my chance of a placement? Many thanks

email them and ask how they organise this! sounds super fun
Reply 2
Hey
Please tell me you got an answer for this lmao
I just applied 2 days ago and my last exam is on the 22nd June and I saw on their website that you must be ready to arrive between May 1st and June 20th
But I was looking at their camps on their website and I seen a few which allow you to arrive up to around 26th (just an esimate id recommend checking for urself)
Reply 3
Original post by JQDJA29
Hey
Please tell me you got an answer for this lmao
I just applied 2 days ago and my last exam is on the 22nd June and I saw on their website that you must be ready to arrive between May 1st and June 20th
But I was looking at their camps on their website and I seen a few which allow you to arrive up to around 26th (just an esimate id recommend checking for urself)

Heyy, I know this is a long time ago now, but firstly thanks for replying to my thread. How did you get on! Did you end up going?

Quick Reply

Latest