The Student Room Group

Maths AS Level Advice

hey, my name is Zayd. Ill keep it short and simple because i dont intend on wasting any of you all's time. I'm doing AS Level Mathematics 9709 right now, and as you all know there are about 3 months left till my first paper, is this enough time to get a confirmed A?
If so, how? Id appreciate it if it reaches anyone who did their AS exams in about 3-4 months aswell because they would know how much help i need. I have a good base on everything, and i revise alot everyday like almost 4 hours just for maths. Is it enough? and to those of you who have gotten A's in AS level maths, what exactly did you do? How many papers and how many topicals. Did you repeat any papers? Would you consider yourself an extraordinary student? Thank you for listening and i hope to see answers from all of you whom this reaches.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Zayd Umar
hey, my name is Zayd. Ill keep it short and simple because i dont intend on wasting any of you all's time. I'm doing AS Level Mathematics 9709 right now, and as you all know there are about 3 months left till my first paper, is this enough time to get a confirmed A?
If so, how? Id appreciate it if it reaches anyone who did their AS exams in about 3-4 months aswell because they would know how much help i need. I have a good base on everything, and i revise alot everyday like almost 4 hours just for maths. Is it enough? and to those of you who have gotten A's in AS level maths, what exactly did you do? How many papers and how many topicals. Did you repeat any papers? Would you consider yourself an extraordinary student? Thank you for listening and i hope to see answers from all of you whom this reaches.

Just do all the papers from November 2002 to June 2023. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest