The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9300
Original post by areebmazhar
I don't have any friends because I'm ugly.

My amee keeps telling me I'm a handsome young man though...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA dude stop playing around lol

Oh and 68 is ****. LOOOOOL
Original post by Maryb_101
A glass jaw, can't tak a lot of punches-loses a fight very quickly. It's term used in boxing

Ah thanks!

What are you talking about girl?

Mechanics/maths/physics sexually stimulate me. I cry every night because I miss those subjects at A-level. Savour it while you can.

I'm being srs btw :tongue:

Erm... ok

Oh btw, just met the world champion of power lifting today , at the uni :tongue: Thought I'd put that in when you're all talkinga bout sports
Reply 9302
Original post by AlligatorSky
I was just kidding. :tongue:

I knoww, I love black too. There was a time I used to wear black all the time but then my friends thought I was being emo so I had to 'bring color' into my life.

Haha, but the the green cricket shirt looks awesome with everyone. I wear it to school to show it off too. :biggrin:

Ahahah but surely if your personality is un-emo like then you wouldn't appear as an emo? Like I laugh and run around and be wild and crazy all the time despite looking like I might just have stepped out of a funeral :/ aahhhh that's cool you don it on for school ahahah
Reply 9303
Original post by martialartist123
Gareth Bale is going to make you cry!! Js ;-)
> arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stay dench or get frimponged man. That is all :biggrin:
Original post by de_monies
Ah thanks!

Erm... ok

Oh btw, just met the world champion of power lifting today , at the uni :tongue: Thought I'd put that in when you're all talkinga bout sports

Damn! Who was it?
Original post by Zeegie
Awwww sweetie its fine dw :smile: around summer exam time we'll discuss state of exams further, especially as we have the same boards and most of my last exams will be synoptic for bio and chem so yeahhh...mann this site will be a frigging hell hole.

Screw LFC :wink:

Don't mention summer! It's making my skin feel weird :frown: I'm so nervous just thinking about it. I agree! This site will be crazy in a months time! :biggrin:

I refuse to discuss anything related to football with you. I cant bear the thought of Liverpool and Arsenal being compared :tongue:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, Arabic and Hindi :frown: (I'm not counting General studies and Punjabi)

Ouch you got your plate full there :wink:
Ouch you got your plate full there :wink:

I know! Which is why my social and not to mention sport life is suffering :frown:
I know! Which is why my social and not to mention sport life is suffering :frown:

**** social life, during exam period my social life consists of talking to randomers on TSR and talking to people in gym thats it.
**** social life, during exam period my social life consists of talking to randomers on TSR and talking to people in gym thats it.

I'm not worried about social life as much The only problem is that I've had to cut down on my sport a lot due to work and I'm not liking it!

But I have to say, most people on TSR are pretty nice but then you get the odd few weirdos who think its amusing to send creepy PMs :/
I know I'm bawling :frown: but I cant waste nay more time, I didn't do any work yesterday instead I was out riding horses!

My German oral exam is next month :/ And also I have 12 exams in May/June! :frown: SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW! :mad:

Cool, you should ride in't grand national, i'd put a bet on you!
Ohh fair enough do your work.
What! 12, how come so many i had like 3 exams for my last A2s....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool, you should ride in't grand national, i'd put a bet on you!
Ohh fair enough do your work.
What! 12, how come so many i had like 3 exams for my last A2s....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea! I should just give up this A level crap and take up professional horse riding :biggrin:

As I've explained above, I have to do 6 A level subjects. And my sixth form doesn't let us sit any January exams so all my exams are in June which means double the pressure and double the amount of work.

But oh well! I should survive! :smile:
I'm not worried about social life as much The only problem is that I've had to cut down on my sport a lot due to work and I'm not liking it!

But I have to say, most people on TSR are pretty nice but then you get the odd few weirdos who think its amusing to send creepy PMs :/

Hey I wasn't being creepy, just asking if you were up for some fun :biggrin:

jk!!
Good idea! I should just give up this A level crap and take up professional horse riding :biggrin:

As I've explained above, I have to do 6 A level subjects. And my sixth form doesn't let us sit any January exams so all my exams are in June which means double the pressure and double the amount of work.

Ohh, you should have made that more clear, I thought you were just revising 24/7 for June exams!
Original post by Zeegie
Stay dench or get frimponged man. That is all :biggrin:

Tbf i just want bale to score, hate rest of totters team!
I like cazorla & wilshere too
Stay dench or get Baled! ;-)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Do it! First asian horserider.. :-)
Aww tough luck -_- guess your 6th form is pretty weird then.
Is it private or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I wasn't being creepy, just asking if you were up for some fun :biggrin:

jk!!

That message want directed at you, but I guess now that you've mentioned it, your messages did alarm me a bit :wink: And not to mention how unimpressed Juliethecat was! :biggrin:
Do it! First asian horserider.. :-)
Aww tough luck -_- guess your 6th form is pretty weird then.
Is it private or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm considering it :biggrin:

At least someone else realises that m sixth form is weird! It's just this crazy Grammar school that I've been forced to go to! But it can be pretty fun at time :smile:

What about you? What do you do?
Damn! Who was it?

A guy called Steve Van Kelping. I think he broke it today. It wasn't televised or any thing
That message want directed at you, but I guess now that you've mentioned it, your messages did alarm me a bit :wink: And not to mention how unimpressed Juliethecat was! :biggrin:

Don't bring her name up, she dumped me :frown: Even after we had an internet relationship for 2 days...

2 DAYS!! Didn't our time together mean anything to her?

Latest