The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
I didn't want to clog up the FOI thread with whatever there is. To answer your question, I'm on a gap year, and I've had two interviews so far but no offers quite yet. I'm hoping to hear this week and make my trip to Korea in 9 days worthwhile and not super depressing. My interviews were at Imperial and Queen Mary and I've had pre interview rejections from Kings and UCL but bear in mind I'm an international applicant. :tongue: Anything else, feel free to ask. and no worries, glad I could help.

korea....that sounds amazing... x
Original post by Maryb_101
I don't... :erm:
Loooool nowayy that would be cringey though :tongue: aah hasan so cheesy xD

Do1. You are keeping it! Hey only last night i was your gf on skype haha :wink:

i thought u was a alien thoough :gasp:
hahaha i know it would be :tongue: but our moms would be aww cutie, set the wedding for tomorrow :tongue:
i lost to my 7 yr od bro and 11 yr old sis to bowling, my life is peak :frown:
Morning, im glad im the first one posting today- It exemplifies that i still run this chain. :u:
Original post by Revent
I didn't want to clog up the FOI thread with whatever there is. To answer your question, I'm on a gap year, and I've had two interviews so far but no offers quite yet. I'm hoping to hear this week and make my trip to Korea in 9 days worthwhile and not super depressing. My interviews were at Imperial and Queen Mary and I've had pre interview rejections from Kings and UCL but bear in mind I'm an international applicant. :tongue: Anything else, feel free to ask. and no worries, glad I could help.

Oh wow.. congrats on the two interview. Sounds like you really want to go into the London unis, so hope you'll get the Imperial. Didn't know you are an international. From where? Why are you going to Korea? :smile:

I too an taking a gap year, for the reason being that I didn't apply this year.
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Morning, im glad im the first one posting today- It exemplifies that i still run this chain. :u:

I see your a sub now. Nice. :smile:
Original post by Future_Dr
I see your a sub now. Nice. :smile:

Thank you man- I appreciate the sarcasm :u: :colone:
Reply 1007
Just did 100 squats.....time for another two sets :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie

Haha- i did incline bench press and worked on my abs today. Are you a sporty type of person?
Original post by student room sk
korea....that sounds amazing... x

Unless it's North Korea :tongue:

I keep telling you. That is what you literally run. This chain

And it's not in great condition either!

Original post by Zeegie

Wow. I doubt I could do that!
Reply 1010
Original post by de_monies
Unless it's North Korea :tongue:

I keep telling you. That is what you literally run. This chain

And it's not in great condition either!

Wow. I doubt I could do that!

Ahahah try it :smile: it's not that bad, take it shloww and schteaddyy, do a little at a time and gradually build them up :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Ahahah try it :smile: it's not that bad, take it shloww and schteaddyy, do a little at a time and gradually build them up :smile:

I think I'll stick to my program :smile:
Reply 1012
Haha- i did incline bench press and worked on my abs today. Are you a sporty type of person?

I like my absssssssssss :colone:

Indeed I am :biggrin: take it you are too.
Original post by AlligatorSky
I find pigs repelling. I don't need to taste it to know I'm disgusted by it.

Obv never tried Bacon.
Reply 1014
I missssssssssssssssssssssed this :cry:
A bit late but hope everyones results went okaaay
Original post by Alia93
I missssssssssssssssssssssed this :cry:
A bit late but hope everyones results went okaaay

Hello. I'm guessing you're from the earlier ones? Some people got good results, some didn't :frown:

Did pretty good myself (First sem at uni) You?, and I guess welcome back/ a hello from me, because I've never seen you :smile:
Reply 1016
Hello. I'm guessing you're from the earlier ones? Some people got good results, some didn't :frown:

Did pretty good myself (First sem at uni) You?, and I guess welcome back/ a hello from me, because I've never seen you :smile:

Yeah I posted in the last thread, then kinda left it!
Saw it here and there when I had to check the law threads
I did okay! 1 of my exams didn't go as good but i'm thinking to resit it in june
and hello :smile: what uni you at?
Original post by Alia93
Yeah I posted in the last thread, then kinda left it!
Saw it here and there when I had to check the law threads
I did okay! 1 of my exams didn't go as good but i'm thinking to resit it in june
and hello :smile: what uni you at?

Oh :frown: At least you did good on the others though, right?

I'm at Staffordshire. Guessing you're going to apply this year (No escape from the fees :frown: )
Reply 1018
Oh :frown: At least you did good on the others though, right?

I'm at Staffordshire. Guessing you're going to apply this year (No escape from the fees :frown: )

hmmm yeah I guess I did sigh, lool, I just want AAB grades minimum! ah!
yeah, I firmed Birmingham uni the other day and booked accommodation for Law. Oh nice, what you studying
Original post by Alia93
hmmm yeah I guess I did sigh, lool, I just want AAB grades minimum! ah!
yeah, I firmed Birmingham uni the other day and booked accommodation for Law. Oh nice, what you studying

Ooh lol. Think Im right when I said every one is around the midlands. I'm like 40 mins from B'ham :tongue:

That's pretty good uni for law y'know!

Computer Networks & Security here :smile:

Latest