The Student Room Group

CIRCUMCISION Please Don't Do It!

Scroll to see replies

This thread reeks of stupidity.
Reply 81
Original post by bluewater69
So your ok with having to use lube for masturbation and much less sensitivity? The phimosis runied my life as well but if I knew about stretching I could have kept my foreskin keeping my manhood as nature intended.....

I don't need to use lube to masturbate at all...although I could if I really felt like it. I admit there is a little less sensitivity but when I have sex/orgasm it's just as good. I just take a little longer, which a lot of girls like.
Reply 82
Original post by Creat0r
You've clearly no idea, it doesn't take much googling to see the results of some infections that can only happen with foreskin. Secondly, you ever heard of smegma? Circumcised guys don't get it, which is good.

I disagree with circumcision for any reason other than medical ones

A normally developed intact penis is no less hygienic than a circumcised penis. Also, women produce more smegma than any man. Is that ok? Or shall we get out the scalpel? Stop deluding yourself and use your common sense.
Don't fix what ain't broke, imo. Obviously this also means if it is an issue, it needs fixing.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by tehFrance

Masturbation is not a chore at all, I don't have to buy lube to whack one out and the feeling is just fine for me, colour of penis head looks same to me also.

Oh no, you have a scar just like you would have a scar anywhere else should you have a surgical operation. Women won't be scared by a scar.

Sensitivity? I like lasting longer than 2 minutes thank you.

I'm circumcised and completely agree :smile:
Reply 85
Original post by mabbitman
Am I the only one wondering as to why everyone is getting so emotional over their foreskins?

Maybe this is why. It's more than just a piece of skin.

http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/second/denniston2.html
Reply 86
Original post by Cape Verde
This thread reeks of stupidity.

So are you circumcised?? If so at birth or later?
So are you circumcised?? If so at birth or later?

Take a guess.
Reply 88
Take a guess.

Please just tell.
Please just tell.

Birth.
Reply 90
Birth.

So it would appear after all that you are the stupid ignorant one. You don't know what it is like to have a foreskin. So why should anyone who I am trying to help out listen to what you have to say?
But you are not fully stimulating your penis and that doesn't bother you losing out on so much pleasure?? For me that is a gift from GOD, taken away right there by ill informed NHS doctors who just want your case closed as soon as possible.

Trollers be trollin'
So it would appear after all that you are the stupid ignorant one. You don't know what it is like to have a foreskin. So why should anyone who I am trying to help out listen to what you have to say?

What you have gone through due experience of getting it removed has nothing to do with those who have had it since birth. We don't all use lube to masturbate unlike yourself. :rolleyes:
Reply 93
Original post by Imperial_Maniac
Trollers be trollin'

Speak for yourself. That is how I see it. Trolling? Yeh right.
Reply 94
What you have gone through due experience of getting it removed has nothing to do with those who have had it since birth. We don't all use lube to masturbate unlike yourself. :rolleyes:

It's not the same. I knew what it was like in the natural state. You never have. You have no experience of it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It's not the same. I knew what it was like in the natural state. You never have. You have no experience of it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's your problem for getting it removed whilst in "Natural state" nobody cares dude.:biggrin:
Reply 96
That's your problem for getting it removed whilst in "Natural state" nobody cares dude.:biggrin:

Yeh I was ill informed and came here to try and help anyone in the future with the same issue. I'm not here for people's care. But hey in a few years I will have restored and you will still have your little butchered pale dead little penis :biggrin:

Natural > Butchered.

:cool:
Speak for yourself. That is how I see it. Trolling? Yeh right.

Well that or you're just stupid.
I dont get the "its more hygenic" thing... Believe it or not, there is a process often referred to as 'washing'. Its not hard and everyone should be doing it anyway.
Reply 99
Original post by Wilfred Little
Course it matters wtf :confused: How can you even think it doesn't just because you're not bothered about it or were too young to remember it? Yes it matters when you're robbed of your basic human rights, health reasons are fine but mutilating a non consenting baby is wrong.

It's a barbaric practice that should be stopped.

I've come from a country were there was a war a few years ago.Passing by the airport the victims of the war that have been left mutilated beg for money.As its also a poor country the victims cannot pay for surgery so their wounds are openly on display.The smell of gangre and pus strong in the air.This of course is a sad sight to behold.

As somebody who has been circumsised my'multilation' is quite frankly a joke comparative to the above, as many circumcised males on this thread have stated we live normal lifes with no qualms concerning the lack of a foreskin

I know you may feel strongly on the subject but in future refrain from use of the word mutilation its far too strong a word

I think people with your view point may think that circumcisions are carried out in barbaric conditions this maybe true of some but if there carried out by a surgeon or medical practitioner there should be no problems

Have you been circumcised ?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/so

Quick Reply

Latest