The Student Room Group

Circumcision or not

I am highly concered with my penis as the foreskin get tight half down the head when erect, Ive been trying the stretch but the frenulum also seems to be very tight as the more i pull down, the more i feel pain and then it pulls the head down or to one side. Now I live in the US so circumscion surgey costs around 5 grand where I live, Im considering it but after hearing all the horror stories of crazy reocvrey of sensitivity, idk, some people are different than others when it comes to this but I feel extremely sesistive which could be a problem since it take guys 4-6 weeks to recover from crazy sensitivty after surgery which is hard to do if u have job or school. Is there a way to prepare for this, like I want to reduce the sensitivity in my penis, cause I want to last longer, idc about my sexual pleasure, I get pleasure if I were to last longer. Cause I've tried to fully pull down the foreskin when flaccid and let it sit there in my underwear but the pain and uncomfortness from the sensistivty is too much to bear, I could only imagine what that feels like after circumscion. I hate having a tight frenulum and somewhat tight foreskin, I feel that would be a painful problem in the future when having sexual intercourse plus the fact that I wouldnt be able to last long becuause beoing so sensitive. So I dont plan to this surgery anytime soon, probably a couple years from now when I find 2 months of spare time which is hard, but in that time i want to desentize my penis so that I am better prepared to do the surgery in the future. For anyone that has done the surgery recently are there any new types of the surgery or medication given compared to before which helps with recovery sensitivity cause I've seen that there are distinct types of circumsion surgeries and over time they certainly have to improve the process, any help or guidance would be appreciated, thanks
I have two friends who were circumcised as adults. Both took just a couple of days off work and were able to go back to work on Monday. I’m surprised to hear how expensive it is in the USA - could it be covered by medical insurance? Probably worth looking to see if there are alternatives to the very expensive option you have been quoted; the two friends of mine who were circumcised as adults were both done in Luton, England, for about £600 a couple of years ago and are very pleased with the results. (My own circumcision was done in London when I was only two weeks old).
I would recommend that you get circumcised. It would sort out your problem quickly and permanently. I am circumcised, very happy that way, and so are our sons.
Original post by zzdanny
I am highly concered with my penis as the foreskin get tight half down the head when erect, Ive been trying the stretch but the frenulum also seems to be very tight as the more i pull down, the more i feel pain and then it pulls the head down or to one side. Now I live in the US so circumscion surgey costs around 5 grand where I live, Im considering it but after hearing all the horror stories of crazy reocvrey of sensitivity, idk, some people are different than others when it comes to this but I feel extremely sesistive which could be a problem since it take guys 4-6 weeks to recover from crazy sensitivty after surgery which is hard to do if u have job or school. Is there a way to prepare for this, like I want to reduce the sensitivity in my penis, cause I want to last longer, idc about my sexual pleasure, I get pleasure if I were to last longer. Cause I've tried to fully pull down the foreskin when flaccid and let it sit there in my underwear but the pain and uncomfortness from the sensistivty is too much to bear, I could only imagine what that feels like after circumscion. I hate having a tight frenulum and somewhat tight foreskin, I feel that would be a painful problem in the future when having sexual intercourse plus the fact that I wouldnt be able to last long becuause beoing so sensitive. So I dont plan to this surgery anytime soon, probably a couple years from now when I find 2 months of spare time which is hard, but in that time i want to desentize my penis so that I am better prepared to do the surgery in the future. For anyone that has done the surgery recently are there any new types of the surgery or medication given compared to before which helps with recovery sensitivity cause I've seen that there are distinct types of circumsion surgeries and over time they certainly have to improve the process, any help or guidance would be appreJciated, thanks

Just be sure to have it done tight with Frenulectomy.. I prefer Low and very tight.. Cut line just below glans.. Very close to head.. Never heard anyone complain about a very tight circumcision!
Original post by zzdanny
I am highly concered with my penis as the foreskin get tight half down the head when erect, Ive been trying the stretch but the frenulum also seems to be very tight as the more i pull down, the more i feel pain and then it pulls the head down or to one side. Now I live in the US so circumscion surgey costs around 5 grand where I live, Im considering it but after hearing all the horror stories of crazy reocvrey of sensitivity, idk, some people are different than others when it comes to this but I feel extremely sesistive which could be a problem since it take guys 4-6 weeks to recover from crazy sensitivty after surgery which is hard to do if u have job or school. Is there a way to prepare for this, like I want to reduce the sensitivity in my penis, cause I want to last longer, idc about my sexual pleasure, I get pleasure if I were to last longer. Cause I've tried to fully pull down the foreskin when flaccid and let it sit there in my underwear but the pain and uncomfortness from the sensistivty is too much to bear, I could only imagine what that feels like after circumscion. I hate having a tight frenulum and somewhat tight foreskin, I feel that would be a painful problem in the future when having sexual intercourse plus the fact that I wouldnt be able to last long becuause beoing so sensitive. So I dont plan to this surgery anytime soon, probably a couple years from now when I find 2 months of spare time which is hard, but in that time i want to desentize my penis so that I am better prepared to do the surgery in the future. For anyone that has done the surgery recently are there any new types of the surgery or medication given compared to before which helps with recovery sensitivity cause I've seen that there are distinct types of circumsion surgeries and over time they certainly have to improve the process, any help or guidance would be appreciated, thanks

Definitely Circumcision with Frenulectomy. Without Frenulectomy they leave far to much loose skin! Tight circumcisions are best! Better for sex and look cleaner and more attractive..

Quick Reply

Latest