The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What she order?

Fish Fillet?
Original post by Harlee24
Aww sorry, I come from a very asian part of London so that is literally the norm... but hey glad we cleared it up Pakistani to Pakistani :biggrin:

Not a problem. :smile:
Original post by DontJudge
What she order?

Fish Fillet?

I love your signature. :smile:
Reply 1483
Why is this thread so quiet these days?
Original post by Furbs
Haha
Yea

I would join in but i dont have fb

You should get one!

Original post by DontJudge
What she order?

Fish Fillet?

Sorry?
Original post by Furbs
Why is this thread so quiet these days?

Obviously because i have been busy running a different chain- namely 'Post a first pic' thread. However, fear not. I am back to run this chain again in the near future. *Have some revision to do in the omnipresent* :u:

I have relocated back to this thread again because evidently i have found my soul mate from the other thread. *I cant share anymore with the powers that be in this thread, sorry.* :jumphug:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by de_monies

Sorry?

[video="youtube;gG_dA32oH44"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44[/video]

2.00-2.10
is this thread just for Pakistanis? how selectively rude :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilmissshady
is this thread just for Pakistanis? how selectively rude :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is selectively for Pakistani's. Now either conform or go away.
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Yes it is selectively for Pakistani's. Now either conform or go away.

How rude, you one yourself? you go away! don't be telling me what to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilmissshady
How rude, you one yourself? you go away! don't be telling me what to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console::lol::giggle::h:
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
:console::lol::giggle::h:

ohhhh now I remember..pfft...you've begrudged me since I laughed at your *very poor* rapping abilities...now I was only helping you out:smile: there there :console: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer from Sheffield :dancing2:
Reply 1494
Original post by LegendX
Offer from Sheffield :dancing2:

Congratulations dude :smile: Happy for you :smile: Sorry for all those times I had a go at you btw, you must be so so over the moon!! Well done :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
Congratulations dude :smile: Happy for you :smile: Sorry for all those times I had a go at you btw, you must be so so over the moon!! Well done :smile: :biggrin:

Thank you. Oh trust me, I dont take anything you say to me seriously. I quite like the insults you say sometimes (in a non weird way). Hope everything is okay for you.
Reply 1496
Original post by LegendX
Thank you. Oh trust me, I dont take anything you say to me seriously. I quite like the insults you say sometimes (in a non weird way). Hope everything is okay for you.

You're welcome :smile: Ahhh yesh no one take my un-funny insults seriously, I don't want to be mean lol...pahahah ok fair does :smile: err yeah it could be better but tomorrow I'll probs be either really happy or really grim, we'll see :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
You're welcome :smile: Ahhh yesh no one take my un-funny insults seriously, I don't want to be mean lol...pahahah ok fair does :smile: err yeah it could be better but tomorrow I'll probs be either really happy or really grim, we'll see :smile:

Okay we'll see. Im sure you'll be happy. That 'UCAS TRACK notification' literally almost gave me a heart attack. I can't even speak properly right now, just sooooooooo happy. Anyways, youll be fine Zeegie, is it Manchester replying to you tomorrow?
Reply 1498
Original post by LegendX
Okay we'll see. Im sure you'll be happy. That 'UCAS TRACK notification' literally almost gave me a heart attack. I can't even speak properly right now, just sooooooooo happy. Anyways, youll be fine Zeegie, is it Manchester replying to you tomorrow?

Hahaha yeah I can imagine, I would have **** myself LOL...awwww yeah wait for it to sink in, then just nail your exams and you're set :smile: you should be over the moon mate, it's incredible :smile: no it's Leeds lol....looks like they're sending it all tomorrow coz no one seems to have anything from them yet...
Original post by Zeegie
Hahaha yeah I can imagine, I would have **** myself LOL...awwww yeah wait for it to sink in, then just nail your exams and you're set :smile: you should be over the moon mate, it's incredible :smile: no it's Leeds lol....looks like they're sending it all tomorrow coz no one seems to have anything from them yet...

I recieved an offer today from them for physics weird considering I didn't turn up to their interview :s

Latest