The Student Room Group

Myerscough Confusion

Hi to anyone who reads this.

Does anyone here go to Myerscough College? If so whats it like?
Do you live in the under 18's acccomodation or know people that do? What's the accomodation like?

please help!!! xxxx
Reply 1
heyy, I've got a place on the equine course in September and am also wondering the same thing about accommodation? When I went for my interview the facilities and everything looked great! what course are you going to do?x
Reply 2
Original post by morgan_x
heyy, I've got a place on the equine course in September and am also wondering the same thing about accommodation? When I went for my interview the facilities and everything looked great! what course are you going to do?x

Ive applied for vet nurse, the equine one and animal management. And I've got my interview dates. Will you be in the under or over 18 accommodation?
Reply 3
Original post by RABlack
Ive applied for vet nurse, the equine one and animal management. And I've got my interview dates. Will you be in the under or over 18 accommodation?

Woah haha! guess you don't really know what you want to do then? And I'd be in under 18 accommodation :smile:
Reply 4
Haha. No I do know where I wanna end up and that's in vetnurseing. And all 3 courses can get me there.
Reply 5
Oh okay :smile: that makes sense, would you be under 18 or over 18? and good luck for you interviews btw I'm sure you'll be fine
Reply 6
I'd be in under 18's aswell. It sounds exciting, to live out at 16/17 doesn't it?
Reply 7
yeah it does, I'm so excited for September! Just hope I manage ok on my own haha:smile:
Reply 8
Original post by morgan_x
Woah haha! guess you don't really know what you want to do then? And I'd be in under 18 accommodation :smile:

do you know how much it would be to live out?
Reply 9
Do you mean like live in Preston? I have no idea haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending