The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Sorry :cry2:

Chook, you're allowed to write whatever you want, this is just how I perceive it! Basically when an opinion is stated as fact, it comes across as obnoxious, like when someone says "Well, OBVIOUSLY the Godfather is a great movie." It's subjective! Unless you walked around with a Weetabix T-shirt on shouting I LOVE WEETABIX MOST!, then your opinion can't be an obvious fact.

This breakdown of arbitrary bulletpoints comes to you via TomTom, the world's most boring database of mental Jambalaya.
Original post by TotoMimo
Chook, you're allowed to write whatever you want, this is just how I perceive it! Basically when an opinion is stated as fact, it comes across as obnoxious, like when someone says "Well, OBVIOUSLY the Godfather is a great movie." It's subjective! Unless you walked around with a Weetabix T-shirt on shouting I LOVE WEETABIX MOST!, then your opinion can't be an obvious fact.

This breakdown of arbitrary bulletpoints comes to you via TomTom, the world's most boring database of mental Jambalaya.

Fine I take your point :tongue: I'll never do this again, thank you internet stranger for improving me as a human being!

Also... cheerios are IN MY OPINION the more delicious cereal :rolleyes:
Cheerios :3
Reply 43
Cheerios. Obviously.

:ninjagirl:
Reply 44
I am getting furious.
Cheerios. An old classic!
I am getting furious.

Haha, we're such rebels. Sorry Lord Toto. We're your loyal servants really! :biggrin:
Reply 47
I am getting furious.

I am sorry :sad:

:lovedup2:
Cheerios. Doubtlessly, incontestably and incontrovertibly. :colone:
Cheerios! I tried fruit loops once to see what all the hype was about and was NOT impressed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aula
I am sorry :sad:

:lovedup2:

Don't be! We be voting and dems da rules. He can suck it :hmmm:

:tongue:
Reply 51
cheerio's all the way
Cheerios
Cheering on for the Cheerios!

~We live in an age of smart phones and stupid people.
Reply 54
Cheerios
Fruittttttt looooopssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't even tried Fruit Loops, so Cheerios get my vote by default.
Reply 57
Cheerios most definitely! I tend to get a bit manic down the cereal aisle due to the sheer variety of options available. Honey loops? Honey pops? (what's with this new homo-erotic bee who appears to be sporting false lashes? What was wrong with Loopy?), wait there's a curiously strawberry cereal now? Maddening I tell you. When I see a nice normal box of cheerios patiently waiting on the shelf it feels like finding calmness.

(must admit though, I do rather enjoy the UK version of froot loops. They taste quite wholesome with just a teasing hint of that American grapey/citrusy flavour, which is too chemically and strong for me in the real froot loops. Lord, I must be growing up)
Reply 58
HEAT'S WINNER: NESTLE CHEERIOS!

Want to know something mental? In the US, their "Cheerios" are a honey-glazed same-grain hoop. They later introduced the "Multigrain Cheerios". When they wanted to bring Cheerios to the UK, they first opted for Multigrain Cheerios, which they renamed to "Multi Cheerios"(as they were known up until a few years ago). They later released "Cheerios" in the UK as "Cheerios." Then briefly afterwards, they inexplicably changed "Multi Cheerios" to "Cheerios", and "Cheerios" to "Honey Cheerios".

Which just goes to prove the inherent notion, that eternal fact, that I know too much about pointless rubbish.
HEAT'S WINNER: NESTLE CHEERIOS!

Want to know something mental? In the US, their "Cheerios" are a honey-glazed same-grain hoop. They later introduced the "Multigrain Cheerios". When they wanted to bring Cheerios to the UK, they first opted for Multigrain Cheerios, which they renamed to "Multi Cheerios"(as they were known up until a few years ago). They later released "Cheerios" in the UK as "Cheerios." Then briefly afterwards, they inexplicably changed "Multi Cheerios" to "Cheerios", and "Cheerios" to "Honey Cheerios".

Which just goes to prove the inherent notion, that eternal fact, that I know too much about pointless rubbish.

Alex Armstrong would love you.

Quick Reply

Latest