The Student Room Group

Is this girl a 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Treeroy
By the same reasoning, only one person can be 5/10, only one can be 7/10, etc. Because not all women are identical, surely they must have to be rated differently!

Not really no. You can have non-identical people have equal levels of attractiveness, but you can only have one perfect woman (a 10/10). Really, this isn't a difficult concept to grasp!
Original post by Robbie242
Ok but they aren't entirely beautiful to me, hence MY ratings, not GENERAL ratings, the photos you've linked I've gone off, I know Angelina Jolie in other films is very good looking, but the photos you've linked aren't worthy of anything above 8, considering 6/10 + on wards is good looks wise for me. It's a completely subjective system

Well then you base her appearance on her general appearance not just one pic I linked. I intentionally posted famous women because people have an idea of what they look like generally.

Out of curiosity, which woman is considered near perfection to you?
Reply 102
Original post by Iamyourfather
That doesn't ignore that fact that they're considered some of the most beautiful women in the world. I typed "beautiful women" on Google, and the pics I posted came up immediately.

Angelina Jolie is the only girl on your list I'd consider beautiful. I know that beauty is subjective but Scarlett Johansson is the epitome of average and I believe a lot of people would agree with me.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
She is very pretty , but if she were a 10 she would have a perfect figure , in my opinion she is very slim which isn't perfect . I don't think many 10s exist anyway.

10s DO NOT EXISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Original post by Caedus
Angelina Jolie is the only girl on your list I'd consider beautiful. I know that beauty is subjective but Scarlett Johansson is the epitome of average and I believe a lot of people would agree with me.

Think again:
https://www.facebook.com/sjbeautiful
Reply 105
Well then you base her appearance on her general appearance not just one pic I linked. I intentionally posted famous women because people have an idea of what they look like generally.

Out of curiosity, which woman is considered near perfection to you?
Someone who is near perfection to me? The first picture was very nice imo, I don't know what I'd define as perfection as its a hard thing to guess, naturally good looking, perhaps brunette/blond hair, long hair a nice body (i.e. bum and boobs) and other stuff, its really hard to tell what I'd consider near perfection, but I generally care more about personality and attraction in a relationship than looks
Reply 106
most-beatiful-women-08.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-3.jpg
beautiful_women_640_15.jpg

1637772_f520.jpg

and loads more.

They're virtually objectively beautiful.

1) Her boobs are way too big. Small breasts > large breasts, any day. Face is also ugly. 5/10 for Scarlett
2) Gorgeous face, but I can't really judge their physical appearance from just that. Definitely a 7/10 or 8/10 face though.
3) What is that monster?! O_O 2/10
4) Weird-looking face and obviously I can't see the rest of her body. 3/10 for the face.

Objective my ass.

P.s. if these are celebrities (only know the first one), please post their names so I can google their bodies.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 107
Original post by Caedus
Agreed :cool:
Whilst it worries me to be agreeing with some of the trolls, she's just wearing loads of make up and not much else. Don't see why she'd ever be considered amazingly beautiful..

She seems nice enough though, and that can make anyone a 10 :smile:
Sigh, people like this make me doubt my sexuality :redface:
Definitely. :drool:
Reply 111
7/10 would take to candle lit dinner
Reply 112
Original post by mikeyd85
Not really no. You can have non-identical people have equal levels of attractiveness, but you can only have one perfect woman (a 10/10). Really, this isn't a difficult concept to grasp!

I assume it's a linear scale, in which case 10/10 does not mean the best in the world. That would be 10.00000.../10
Definitely an 8. If that's a 6 outta 10 I need to move to your area because the 10s must be out of this world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
its her cute personality too ^_^ so cute
She is pretty but she is not beautiful so I would say she's a 6 just like your friend said. I tend to find people with a more exotic look about them more attractive
Original post by Treeroy
I assume it's a linear scale, in which case 10/10 does not mean the best in the world. That would be 10.00000.../10

You're thinking far too much in to this. :yep:
Original post by Treeroy
1) Her boobs are way too big. Small breasts > large breasts, any day. Face is also ugly. 5/10 for Scarlett
2) Gorgeous face, but I can't really judge their physical appearance from just that. Definitely a 7/10 or 8/10 face though.
3) What is that monster?! O_O 2/10
4) Weird-looking face and obviously I can't see the rest of her body. 3/10 for the face.

Objective my ass.

P.s. if these are celebrities (only know the first one), please post their names so I can google their bodies.

Maybe you live in a paradoxical universe. If Adriana Lima is a 2/10 god knows where Jocelyn Wildenstein falls in this clearly flawed numbering system. Some of your scoring appears to be from someone who is visually impaired, but each to their own.

They all have hot bods.

2) Aishwarya Rai (bollywood actress/model)
3) Adriana Lima (model)
4) Angelina Jolie (the woman who played Lara Croft in Tomb Raider)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 118
Original post by mikeyd85
You're thinking far too much in to this. :yep:

I study maths.
Reply 119
Hmm, I think she looks pretty, sweet and nice, sorta like a girl-next-door but not beautiful - a beautiful face is to me one full of character and uniqueness (like Audrey Hepburn or Ingrid Bergman in her glory days) - one that makes you stop and just revel in its beauty...

So 7 perhaps...

Just asked a male friend, he would rate her a cute 7 too

Quick Reply

Latest