The Student Room Group

If you could be any animal what would you be and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinda.college
LOL what did you Google to find that picture:biggrin:

Keep the responses coming guys, loving them:smile:

Lol I just googled "baby giraffe" because this is how they tend to sleep. I love giraffes they're amazing and they can be so funny...

giraffe pooted.jpg

giraffe tree.jpg

giraffe and zebra.jpg

giraffe tongue.jpg

Hehe, so easily amused :tongue:
Also wouldn't mind being one of these guys simply because of how adorable it is that they hold hands when they sleep so they don't float away and lose each other :smile: I'd assume they have quite a high risk of being eaten though.
otters holding hands.jpg
Reply 22
I would be a panda, as my species is dying out, I would not have to compete for mate, I would most likely live in a zoo playground, so I could eat shoots and leaves,& I am adorable as hell.
Reply 23
I would be Spongebob Squarepants, then I would be famous.
I'd be an Eagle, and dominate the sky

Bald_Eagle-1152x864b.jpg
Original post by Disputatio
A Platypus.

I second this ... preferably this platypus

Perry_The_Platypus_by_Ubershinyshee.png
Giant turtle.

All I would do is eat, sleep, breed and repeat. For 250 years.
Original post by pinda.college
LOL what did you Google to find that picture:biggrin:

Keep the responses coming guys, loving them:smile:

Probably something along the lines of "Giraffe".

I'd be an owl of some sort. Master of the night sky. (or daylit sky, if diurnal)
a well-cared-for family dog.
Reply 29
I would be a lama and spit at everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
A swan. Not only could I fly, I could also (kinda) swim, so it's the best of both worlds. And I'd look incredibly elegant and if anyone insults me I'll just raise my wings and break both their arms simultaneously and then fly away with them and dump their body in the ocean.

:parrot:
And I know that's a parrot, but TSR does not possess emoticons for such a time as this.
Reply 31
I think I'd like to be a tiger, I like how striking they look, plus they're dangerous and it suits me because I quite like solitude :tongue:
Reply 32
Sloth

slitches be quein
Reply 34
Wolf...if it wasn't obvious haha

I wanna roam free, sprinting through the trees with the sound of leaves rustling beneath my paws. Living in the mountains, talking to the moon..I'd be so privileged to wake up everyday to a breathtaking view.
And their life centres around protecting their pack and their mate and I think that's really cute
(edited 11 years ago)
A songbird, you can fly and you sing all day (y)
Reply 36
I would be a baboon, so I could walk around without my trousers and play tricks on the lions..
Peregrine Falcon. 242 mph. Nuff said.
Or will be a Peacock.. 10/10 aesthetics
Reply 39
Baby-giant-panda-cub.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest