talk about self compliments
Btw i dont have twitter :smile:
Original post by missemma1
Btw i dont have twitter :smile:

Why not? It's fun at times :tongue:
Not really my thing
Reply 945
Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:
Do you have a twin brother? You look really similar to this guy I know...:tongue:

Haha nope. I'm an only child! :smile:

Hold up.. you do English at Nottingham too...?! (Ignore the fact that I just stalked your profile)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by DannyW94
Haha nope. I'm an only child! :smile:

Hold up.. you do English at Nottingham too...?! (Ignore the fact that I just stalked your profile)

Haha I do! Don't know the person I'm talking about from my course though...:s-smilie:
That's really weird! Are you on uni park campus?
Reply 947
Haha I do! Don't know the person I'm talking about from my course though...:s-smilie:
That's really weird! Are you on uni park campus?

Yep. Live on Broadgate. Also in 1st year and doing English and French :wink: Beginnings of English essay is driving me crazy at the moment...
Yep. Live on Broadgate. Also in 1st year and doing English and French :wink: Beginnings of English essay is driving me crazy at the moment...

Ah I see :smile: It's slowly making me lose the will to live, I don't know how I've managed to blag my way through Beginnings for so long really :tongue: I have no idea what I'm doing, don't even know which texts to write on! Have you started it? If so you're doing better that me!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 949
Ah I see :smile: It's slowly making me lose the will to live, I don't know how I've managed to blag my way through Beginnings for so long really :tongue: I have no idea what I'm doing, don't even know which texts to write on! Have you started it? If so you're doing better that me!

I've done about 1,500 words but now stuck in a rut and it's not good :redface: Still got revision to do as well - many library sessions ahead when I come back to Uni next weekend!
I've done about 1,500 words but now stuck in a rut and it's not good :redface: Still got revision to do as well - many library sessions ahead when I come back to Uni next weekend!

Now you're making me feel majorly guilty for not starting...that being said the first seminars reading for Beginnings is quite good; it's all about people killing each other for a bunch of gold :colone: I like to pretend they're pirates.

Alas, I fear the same is instore for me. Maybe I'll see you when I'm chained to a desk in Hallward? I'll be the one surrounded by a piles of notes, Italian verbs and 5 cups of tea from costa. :redface:

Are you going back on the Sunday?
Reply 951
Now you're making me feel majorly guilty for not starting...that being said the first seminars reading for Beginnings is quite good; it's all about people killing each other for a bunch of gold :colone: I like to pretend they're pirates.

Alas, I fear the same is instore for me. Maybe I'll see you when I'm chained to a desk in Hallward? I'll be the one surrounded by a piles of notes, Italian verbs and 5 cups of tea from costa. :redface:

Are you going back on the Sunday?

Don't feel so bad - I'm sure there are plenty in the same position. I remember I felt the same way last semester with 3 pieces of coursework I had to do. Kept putting them off but eventually just sat down and blasted through them. I like the pirates idea! Will look out for it when I actually do the prep (if I do.. :P)

Most probably will see you in Hallward. I'll be surrounded by piles of French verbs myself, as well as those Old English paradigms....shudder at the thought :L Can't beat a bit of tea either to help fuel the all-nighters.

Yep, heading back Sunday. Trying to spend as much time with family as possible because I'll probably not go home as much for this last term. How about yourself?
Don't feel so bad - I'm sure there are plenty in the same position. I remember I felt the same way last semester with 3 pieces of coursework I had to do. Kept putting them off but eventually just sat down and blasted through them. I like the pirates idea! Will look out for it when I actually do the prep (if I do.. :P)

Most probably will see you in Hallward. I'll be surrounded by piles of French verbs myself, as well as those Old English paradigms....shudder at the thought :L Can't beat a bit of tea either to help fuel the all-nighters.

Yep, heading back Sunday. Trying to spend as much time with family as possible because I'll probably not go home as much for this last term. How about yourself?

Haha thanks :tongue: Terrible not doing the set work, I reign shame down on thee :wink:

How on earth are we gonna learn that lot eh? Thank goodness our lecturer is a complete legend.

Indeed I'm doing the same, chillin' with the family then hopefully going to meet up with friends I havent seen in yonks and then going back on Sunday. I'm oddly excited, I miss good ol' Notts :biggrin:

P.S. I think we should stop spamming the thread now or they might organise an uprising, but PM me any time, it's great talking to another person who understands the trials of Old English :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
L
Original post by BastillePompeii
Hi everyone. I have been stalking my twin brother over the internet for a while now. He posts a lot in this thread. He somehow thinks he runs this thread and many others on studentroom. He has a profile picture and a pink username- he is a subscriber.

To cut a long story short, I hate him with a passion and he knows it. He has this self ego that he is driven by: it is a terrible trait to have in my opinion. I posted my picture in the other thread, and I only got 3 likes. So I am here for my revenge.

I hope he quotes me- because I have no fear anymore.

RIP.

You bastard. I will never forgive you for what you did to me today. I came back from my chemistry lesson which finished at 9pm and you evidently gave the taxi driver the wrong post code to the hotel: because of this malicious attempt at pushing your medieval hatred I just arrived 20 mins ago to the hotel. Now I am sitting in the ****ing hotel room after having wasted the taxi drivers petrol and as such incurring an extra payment which you oh you little devil will be paying for.

And now I logg on TSR, and I find out you have been stalking me- this is truly un****ingforgivable. I am going to make every.single.little.bastard.moment.of.your.time.on.tsr.a.living.****ing
.nightmare. YOU HAVE MADE ME LOOK UNDIGNIFIED. MARK MY WORDS.

RIP?- DO You want some.fries with that?
Reply 954
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
L

You bastard. I will never forgive you for what you did to me today. I came back from my chemistry lesson which finished at 9pm and you evidently gave the taxi driver the wrong post code to the hotel: because of this malicious attempt at pushing your medieval hatred I just arrived 20 mins ago to the hotel. Now I am sitting in the ****ing hotel room after having wasted the taxi drivers petrol and as such incurring an extra payment which you oh you little devil will be paying for.

And now I logg on TSR, and I find out you have been stalking me- this is truly un****ingforgivable. I am going to make every.single.little.bastard.moment.of.your.time.on.tsr.a.living.****ing
.nightmare. YOU HAVE MADE ME LOOK UNDIGNIFIED. MARK MY WORDS.

RIP?- DO You want some.fries with that?

Oh god lol RIP served with fries. It just got serious :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
Oh god lol RIP served with fries. It just got serious :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my oh my..i am so angry right now
Original post by James Lucifer
Pretty young thing I like :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was blunt. Thing? You sure have a way with words.
[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by James Lucifer<br />
Pretty young thing I like :wink:<br />
<br />
Posted from TSR Mobile
<br />
<br />
That was blunt. Thing? You sure have a way with words.[/

"Pretty lady" happy now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Oh my oh my..i am so angry right now

LOL so it was you who had a twin brother
Original post by hasan4life
:rofl: ud get it if u had twitter lol
u fell in love with me, i couldn't allow that, so i duped ur memory :ninja:

Yeah well, you're right I don't have twitter, it's a waste of time.

Original post by missemma1
There's something called twitter search its for non members :biggrin:

Well you're smart aren't you?!
I don't think there's anyone here, who hasn't heard of twitter.

Latest