The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Ready Brek, although I hate it. I can't eat Clusters due to nuts :frown:
Reply 381
Original post by MissDavies
Ready Brek. Mostly because there's no damn chocolate in it.

I'm unsure I get you, here; there's a variety of Ready Brek with chocolate, just as there's a variant of Clusters without... Are you just judging based on the particular images I'm posting?
Clusters. After the first round I went and purchased my first box..wow, just wow
Reply 383
Original post by MelissaJayne
Clusters. After the first round I went and purchased my first box..wow, just wow

It's your first time with Nestle Clusters? That's mental!! But I have to say, I'm proud you even attempted them, most people see the brown "virtuous" box and disregard them. They are definitely a veteran in the cereal world but there's a reason Nestle keep trying to axe them and they can't - people love them too much!! It's like sweet nutty crunchy deliciousness, mixed with the malty taste of bran flakes!!

If you want to go even MORE old-school with a yet FURTHER sophisticated, subtly delicious cereal, try Nestle Force Flakes! Looks like fish food, tastes like Cornflakes and Weetabix had babies.
Original post by TotoMimo
It's your first time with Nestle Clusters? That's mental!! But I have to say, I'm proud you even attempted them, most people see the brown "virtuous" box and disregard them. They are definitely a veteran in the cereal world but there's a reason Nestle keep trying to axe them and they can't - people love them too much!! It's like sweet nutty crunchy deliciousness, mixed with the malty taste of bran flakes!!

If you want to go even MORE old-school with a yet FURTHER sophisticated, subtly delicious cereal, try Nestle Force Flakes! Looks like fish food, tastes like Cornflakes and Weetabix had babies.

I know, it wasn't til' these threads began that I realised how limited I was being with my chocolate/crisps/cereal choices. I always pick up the same ones but now I'm gonna branch out and try new things! Clusters may have to be a regular though...
I'm unsure I get you, here; there's a variety of Ready Brek with chocolate, just as there's a variant of Clusters without... Are you just judging based on the particular images I'm posting?

Oops my bad, I've not eaten any cereal apart from Shreddies or Frosties for years so I don't actually know anything about Clusters. I did assume from the picture that it was just crunchy nut with chocolate in it so sorry if I was wrong!

I did try regular crunchy nut though once and I didn't like it, and I did used to eat ready brek sometimes when I was younger so my vote hasn't changed.
Reply 386
Ready brek! Though I normally prefer my porridge with a bit more substance, I admit I am a porridge fiend. For me Ready brek is great when I'm feeling ill and want something sloppy, or the multiple times I have had teeth taken out/ braces tightened :frown: it's been good then as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 387
P.s it will always be porridge (or Haferbrei) to me. I don't like the word oatmeal...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 388
Ready Brek. Because I've never had the chocolate clusters, and I like Ready Brek occasionally :smile:
Reply 389
I was going to start a new heat, but we've tied the vote again. The cereal heats are proving to be way, way closer than both the Chocolate Bar AND Crisp heats.
I was going to start a new heat, but we've tied the vote again. The cereal heats are proving to be way, way closer than both the Chocolate Bar AND Crisp heats.

What happens now, then? Are you just waiting for someone else to come along and cast another vote? :cool:
Reply 391
I'm afraid so Platinum, I'm not allowed to contribute or affect the vote beyond incessant terrible jokes.
Reply 392

Cereal is dearer to my heart. :wink:
I'm afraid so Platinum, I'm not allowed to contribute or affect the vote beyond incessant terrible jokes.

In that case, I'll do the decent thing and avoid doing anything that might influence where the next vote goes. *cough*someonevoteforclusters*cough* :angel:
To fight Clusters corner, Ready Brek is like the most inferior oat/porridge breakfast. It's got no texture! Scott's oats or even Quakers Oats So Simple far trump them. Whereas Clusters? YUM, CRUNCH, TEXTURE.
Original post by Platinum Mech
In that case, I'll do the decent thing and avoid doing anything that might influence where the next vote goes. *cough*someonevoteforclusters*cough* :angel:

Sorry to disappoint but having never tried clusters I'm gonna have to go for Ready Brek
Reply 396
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x
Sorry to disappoint but having never tried clusters I'm gonna have to go for Ready Brek

YES.
BOO! I'm tempted to go to my local Tesco Express and throw all the boxes of Ready Brek on the floor. Mellie doesn't like to lose.
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x

:eek: WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :eek3: :bawling:

(No, don't worry, I'm only exaggerating my anguish for comic effect, honest. :ahee:)
Original post by MelissaJayne
BOO! I'm tempted to go to my local Tesco Express and throw all the boxes of Ready Brek on the floor. Mellie doesn't like to lose.

A moment of silence to mourn the tragic slaying of the Clusters. :rip:

Quick Reply

Latest