The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Turns out I actually picked Kohlschrieber to beat Belucci, so that's 1 point for me. I done my draw picks pretty late last night and forgot lol.
(edited 11 years ago)
Goddamnit Malisse! I even had you beating Tipsy, you bastard.
Original post by TopHat

LOL :biggrin:
Dimitrov should beat Tipsy, who's had a pretty poor 2013 for a former Top 8 player
Original post by TopHat

Same. You and I aren't very good at this :five:
My first point came with the dimitrov win!!!!!

Get in there!!!
Original post by TheMagicRat
Same. You and I aren't very good at this :five:

I may do a Miami where I plunged into the bottom 3000 mid-tournament only to climb my way back to top 900 thanks to the combined efforts of David Ferrer and Andy Murray. -shrugs- May the tennis gods be with us, my friend.
Original post by TopHat
I may do a Miami where I plunged into the bottom 3000 mid-tournament only to climb my way back to top 900 thanks to the combined efforts of David Ferrer and Andy Murray. -shrugs- May the tennis gods be with us, my friend.

I am currently 11635th out of 15044 with 1 point.
I have only 1 point as well. ****ing Bellucci! I had him down to win 2 rounds as well.
Original post by Sirocco11
I have only 1 point as well. ****ing Bellucci! I had him down to win 2 rounds as well.

same!!
Original post by Sirocco11

I'm on 2 points - Bellucci has screwed me over too! I missed out on Indian Wells and Miami, so I'm going to have to pick up bucket-loads of points in this clay season to have a chance at rising up the rankings!
Original post by Krish4791
I'm on 2 points - Bellucci has screwed me over too! I missed out on Indian Wells and Miami, so I'm going to have to pick up bucket-loads of points in this clay season to have a chance at rising up the rankings!

I missed out too so ive got 1 pt meaning im 24646th out of 25138 in total

You're doing better than me! :angry:
Original post by TH3-FL45H
I missed out too so ive got 1 pt meaning im 24646th out of 25138 in total

You're doing better than me! :angry:

Lol - not for long! I've made quite a few odd predictions as well. You should be able to see them now:

http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/atp/user-bracket.php?EVENT=3&X=1365957933
Lol - not for long! I've made quite a few odd predictions as well. You should be able to see them now:

http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/atp/user-bracket.php?EVENT=3&X=1365957933

Is your username on the website the same as your tsr because this link seems to just send it to my picks:

http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/atp/user-bracket.php?USER=52786824625&EVENT=3&X=1365959115
Reply 873
So Djokovic is still unsure about playing MC, looking at quotes from his presser today. He'll do another test on his ankle tomorrow and then decide whether or not he should play.
(edited 11 years ago)
If he pulls out now I've made my fantasy picks, he is nothing but a villain and a troll.
Oh darn, I didn't realise Monte Carlo has started already! Since people are still talking about whether Novak plays or not, I assumed it started on Monday like most tournaments do. :colondollar:
Original post by Natty.B
So Djokovic is still unsure about playing MC, looking at quotes from his presser today. He'll do another test on his ankle tomorrow and then decide whether or not he should play.

damn!

good thing i thought that he would go out in the quarterfinals when delpo beats him then huh?!
Is your username on the website the same as your tsr because this link seems to just send it to my picks:

http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/atp/user-bracket.php?USER=52786824625&EVENT=3&X=1365959115

Yes, my username is the same
Reply 878
damn!

good thing i thought that he would go out in the quarterfinals when delpo beats him then huh?!

yeah, i have the exact same pick, Delpo beating him in QF
Reply 879
Yes, my username is the same

Yay I have 3/3 pts for MC so far..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest