The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Shreddies.
Cheerios.
Shreddies. It looks like they're fighting a losing battle, though... :frown:
Shreddies...this one was tough though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tough one because I like both equally!

Cheerios just win it I guess. Sorry Shreddies :frown:
Cheerios
Reply 466
NESTLE CHEERIOS WINS THE HEAT!

This would be tough for anyone to call. But because Shreddies are essentially forced geriatric labour these days, Cheerios is simply the most morally sound option. CHEERIOS GOES ON!
Reply 467
LAST OF THIS SET OF HEATS!

WEETABIX WEETABIX battles KELLOGGS RICICLES!

Do you love Sugar Armour on yer cereal? Weetabix is epic with a coating, but of course, Ricicles have said armour built-in! Who wins this heat? They both require a degree of ninja-like timing to get the best out of - too early and they're too crunchy, too long and they're mushtastic - so ninja in and give a verdict, QUICK!
Weetabix. I'm gonna find it tough to vote any cereal above Weetabix for it's sheer versatility, the fact it's a good filling breakfast and the fact that I ALWAYS have some in my cupboard, it's like the cereal for an emergency. Thunderstorm? Snowed in? A chilean miner? If you've got some Weetabix to hand, you'll be alright.
I've never eaten the standard version of Weetabix, but I like Ricicles, so I'll vote for Ricicles. :smile:
Weetabix. I don't think I will be able to cope with life being part of the human race (TSR Forums) if Ricicels beat Weetabix.
Weetabix
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x
Weetabix. I don't think I will be able to cope with life being part of the human race (TSR Forums) if Ricicels beat Weetabix.

Agreed!

Weetabixxx
WEETABIX.
They're versatile, good for you and filling.
Weetabix!
Weetabix.

I eat 2 biscuits with semi-skimmed milk, a glass of apple juice and a vitamin tablet every morning.

And by every morning, i mean 365 days a year. Including Christmas.

Therefore, they must win for that reason alone!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Aula
It seems that 4 times out of 5 you say exactly what I was going to say.

Of course the other time we seem to be on completely opposite sides. :fight:

Yeah, my vote is for weetos.

We could make excellent frenemies! :')
Reply 478
WEETABIX WEETABIX WINS THE FINAL HEAT!

Well, they ARE insanely versatile. You can mush them into a slurry to make a makeshift porridge, top them with fruit, have them with yoghurt, add a coating of sugar armour, hell, even top them with butter and jam and eat them like a breakfast biscuit! Or...

... and I know this sounds insane but...

...with milk. MILK. Seriously, it works!!

Weetabix takes the last of these heats and we move into the semis!
Reply 479
SEMI FINALS START!

QUAKER OATS SO SIMPLE battles NESTLE CHEERIOS!

Four grainy hoops battle the Amish gentleman in a battle for a place in the final rounds. "Cheery corn, Cheery oats, Cheery rice and wheat! Cheery four-grain Cheerios, so good to eat!" sings the theme tune to Nestle Cheerios.

But Quaker remains silent. Amish people don't have televisions so they don't have an advert. Probably.

Quick Reply

Latest