The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily115
Is it too late to vote? I vote Coco Pops either way :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at all. You've just cast the winning vote! :cool:
Original post by Platinum Mech
Not at all. You've just cast the winning vote! :cool:

Yaaay 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 642
TSR HAS SPOKEN!! YOUR GRAND CHAMPION...

The TSR BREKKIE CEREAL CHAMPION...

IS KELLOGGS COCO POPS!

Winning by a solitary vote, and beating the other finalist, Nestle Cheerios, you by majority, TSR have deemed Coco Pops as your most-loved, your Cereal Champion!

Joining MARS GALAXY (Tsr's Chocolate Bar Champion) and KELLOGGS PRINGLES (Tsr's Crispy Snack Champion) , KELLOGGS COCO POPS joins your voted-for overall favourites!

Let's hear your thoughts - heck, YOU voted for 'em!

THREE CHEERS, OR THREE TEARS? REGARDLESS....

Your overall TSR BREKKIE CEREAL CHAMPION: KELLOGGS COCO POPS!
Woohoo! Get in there, Coco Pops! :biggrin:
Reply 644
I am officially in mourning. Want another champion thread!
Reply 645
PS;

If you cannot get enough of your voting frenzy, please join me over at the new tournament -

TSR DROUTH-DESTROYIN' DRINK CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2323933&p=42271787#post42271787

In the meantime feel free to gloat, grin, sob or shake your fist at the outcome of the TSR BREKKIE CEREAL CHAMPIONSHIP here in the thread!

A Bientot, buddies!
Hmm... I rarely drink soft drinks, so I doubt that I'll be taking part in the next food tourney. Still, this one's been fun. :yes:

RIP Clusters, I'll never forget you. :moon:
I don't think I'll be taking part in the next one either, I only ever drink Sprite and 7Up soft-drinks wise (and even then only in a restaurant/pub) and my lack of knowledge about cereals other than the ones I eat got me in a few pickles in this thread!
Original post by MissDavies
I don't think I'll be taking part in the next one either, I only ever drink Sprite and 7Up soft-drinks wise (and even then only in a restaurant/pub) and my lack of knowledge about cereals other than the ones I eat got me in a few pickles in this thread!

If only I ate porridge more, I might not have acted like I had some kind of massive grudge against it throughout this thread. :ahee:
Noooooooo cheerios :frown:
Coco Pops are probably the second best cereal after Cinnamon/Golden Grahams so I can't grumble too much.

Quick Reply

Latest