The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
The white hat guy has lighter skin. Could be Iranian.

Looks a bit Iranian to me.

Could be Lebanese too.

It's amazing how many times the peaceful, serene religion of Islam finds itself in this position.
Original post by Chindits

Could be Lebanese too.

It's amazing how many times the peaceful, serene religion of Islam finds itself in this position.

....could be American! It's not totally unusual to have a home grown terrorist, you know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6254/web <-- Boston Police radio if anyone wants to listen.
Reply 643

Could be Lebanese too.

He's American, that's been confirmed, and went to one of their top unis (Brown)

He's of Indian descent and of Hindu religion.
Reply 644
Original post by Rascacielos
....could be American! It's not totally unusual to have a home grown terrorist, you know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure - but of Iranian/Lebanese descent.

One thing the press conference policeman said could be a clue - he said "they've come here to kill people"

Interesting choice of words.

Could indicate non-American terrorists.
Reply 645

Could be Lebanese too.

you seem rather desperate for them to be muslims...
Reply 646
Original post by spyka
He's American, that's been confirmed, and went to one of their top unis (Brown)

He's of Indian descent.

Really? I thought that was unconfirmed.

So I was right the first time when I said he looked Indian or perhaps Malaysian (from that first bad pic)

Anyway, whatever nationality - we know the motive. All lands under Allah, Jihad until the day of judgement. No more than a 10 year peace with any kuffar. Kuffars must convert or live as Dhimmis paying tax to the Islamic Sharia state.

I think that just about covers the Qu'ran and Hadiths on this matter

Which is why we will be in perpetual conflict with Islam.
Guy on CNN saying the videos seem to indicate these guys weren't well trained. Their craft is poor, and have neither committed suicide or fled. All a bit amateur.
Reply 648
Really? I thought that was unconfirmed.

So I was right the first time when I said he looked Indian or perhaps Malaysian (from that first bad pic)

Anyway, whatever nationality - we know the motive. All lands under Allah, Jihad until the day of judgement. No more than a 10 year peace with any kuffar. Kuffars must convert or live as Dhimmis paying tax to the Islamic Sharia state.

I think that just about covers the Qu'ran and Hadiths on this matter

Which is why we will be in perpetual conflict with Islam.

this is going to be hilarious if they are non muslim :tongue:

from what I have seen one suspect looks white and the other looks indian or iranian. may be muslims, may not. hopefully they catch the second bastard soon.
Original post by doggyfizzel
Guy on CNN saying the videos seem to indicate these guys weren't well trained. Their craft is poor, and have neither committed suicide or fled. All a bit amateur.

Don't listen to cnn, they are so behind , and not allowed to report a lot of things. Go on reddit, you will see more up to date minute by minute reporting.
Reply 650
Original post by doggyfizzel

Yeah, bit lame.

It's odd how their skin colour keeps changing. First pic clearly shows dark skinned man and lighter skinned man.

Now the dark skin man's new pic looks white than the lighter skinned guy.

It all seems odd, because if they were wanting a high body count - surely just grabbing a rifle and gunning people down in a school/mall etc would have been easier and more effective.

We could be looking at two kids (teenagers) living out some sort of computer game.
Reply 651
Original post by lucaf
this is going to be hilarious if they are non muslim :tongue:

from what I have seen one suspect looks white and the other looks indian or iranian. may be muslims, may not. hopefully they catch the second bastard soon.

I know :redface:

They look quite young too.

Just for a change though, it would be fun if they were Buddhists.

Just to change it up a bit.
Original post by 2ndClass
Meh, Americans and westerners in general seem to think their lives are more valuable than those they blow up and maim on a weekly basis.

And the Islamic world - not necessarily Al Qaeda - value the lives of their own kind over Americans and Westerners.

That's just how the world works.
Reply 653
Original post by insignificant
Don't listen to cnn, they are so behind , and not allowed to report a lot of things. Go on reddit, you will see more up to date minute by minute reporting.

Reddit? Seriously? Are you ****ing joking me? The same site where people have been accussing the wrong individuals.

FFS wait till the authorities find out the truth.
(edited 11 years ago)
I hope they shot that terrorist like a dog.
Reply 656
Right guys, I'm calling it.

Iranian/middle eastern/north African Muslim terrorists.

Crude bombs that they had hoped would kill more. Advised/trained from abroad - possibly Pakistan.

And I'm calling this too - they're not domestic terrorists.

Putting my considerable reputation on the line by calling it this early, but I'm an amateur terrorism expert and I'm confident in my prediction.
This is gripping!
Ironic that the terrorist was treated at the Beth Israel Hospital. The Jewish people whom they despise so fiercely will, of course, always treat anyone in need who comes into their hospital.
This is like a real life episode of 24, get Jack Bauer on the case!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending