The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by This Excellency
Fat people don't fish >< :rolleyes:

Haha this is true :3
Never heard this before. I wear short skirts a lot of the time so according to you I must be really stupid. Seriously though how can you make a connection between the length of someone's skirt & their intelligence?
Reply 62
KNEEL BEFORE GORATH /caps
(edited 10 years ago)
Does that mean if I wear a maxi skirt i'm a genius?

No.

Stupid thread.
Reply 64
Original post by String.
Yeahh :smile: I'm more of a numbers guy than a words man! haha

lool..like rachel:smile:
8 out of 10 cats was hilarious! Did you watch that
Reply 65
Original post by 3 Phase Duck
Yes she is intelligent, I mentioned she studied maths because there was a picture of rachel riley who equally studied maths and I was making a comparison.

Also I'd say if you are capable of studying maths you have reasonable intelligence since it is fairly academically challenging.

Here's another point to reinforce your argument, psychologist studies have shown that maths is related to intelligence. So the better you are at maths, the more intelligent you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i agree with this guy....intelligent girls tend to not wear mini skirts or any clothes are too revealing...

what his saying is that, it is more likely that intelligent girls dont wear revealing clothes.....which is sometimes true...

where as girls who arent so smart, tend to just dive in with their skin showing and act like attention seekers and stuff if u know what i mean....
Reply 67
Original post by azg545
Here's another point to reinforce your argument, psychologist studies have shown that maths is related to intelligence. So the better you are at maths, the more intelligent you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol... It's funny to hear that... I have chosen math my entire school. Are you gonna brand me intelligent now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by RedArrow
Lol... It's funny to hear that... I have chosen math my entire school. Are you gonna brand me intelligent now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would, if I knew wether you were good at it or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol
Reply 70
Thats a strange theory, and there may be a spelling mistake but I'm not grammar nazi, hear you go<<

Dressing a certain way doesn't make you less intelligent.. does it ? ha
I dunno, I think the OP might be on to something. I'm quite intelligent and never wear short skirts.

Spoiler

Reply 72
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I dunno, I think the OP might be on to something. I'm quite intelligent and never wear short skirts.

Spoiler

Are you actually fat ? or are you saying you're fat to validate your response which was "I never wear short skirts"
I for one do not find myself being intelligent in any form and short skirts are attracted to me.

Spoiler

Original post by justtiish
Are you actually fat ? or are you saying you're fat to validate your response which was "I never wear short skirts"
I for one do not find myself being intelligent in any form and short skirts are attracted to me.

Spoiler

Genuinely am just fat I'm afraid. I know my limits, wouldn't want to inflict my chafing thighs on the unsuspecting world.
Reply 74
Genuinely am just fat I'm afraid. I know my limits, wouldn't want to inflict my chafing thighs on the unsuspecting world.

The world is unsuspecting, maybe you shouldn't put your thighs through the pain of chaffing :redface:
Correction *muslim girls don't wear short skirts...

Posted from TSR Mobile
The world is unsuspecting, maybe you shouldn't put your thighs through the pain of chaffing :redface:

Meh, I got the brains, got the looks (imo), just not the bod. As they say, 2/3 ain't bad.
Reply 77
Meh, I got the brains, got the looks (imo), just not the bod. As they say, 2/3 ain't bad.

what would have been third one have been ?
brains, looks and ...
out of curiosity
what would have been third one have been ?
brains, looks and ...
out of curiosity

The body!
Girls in short skirts make me rather excited.

Latest