The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE English Language Exam - 10th January 2013 - Mark my Answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by orangee123
When do you wish to do it? :smile: Thanks for yesterday again! You don't have to do this!

I'm not sure. I just checked my planner to see I have my dramatic monologue tomorrow alongside a physics controlled assessment, so would it be possible for me to do it tomorrow? Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kingaaran
I'm not sure. I just checked my planner to see I have my dramatic monologue tomorrow alongside a physics controlled assessment, so would it be possible for me to do it tomorrow? Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No of course that's fine! Thanks for letting me know though, since I did want to know whether you could do it otherwise I would just get on with revision myself:smile: Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you will do amazing :smile:
No of course that's fine! Thanks for letting me know though, since I did want to know whether you could do it otherwise I would just get on with revision myself:smile: Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you will do amazing :smile:

You're welcome! However, I have made a revision video for question 4, so once I have uploaded it to YouTube, I will send you the link!

Haha, thanks! Once again, I'm sorry about today, but I will be happy to do it tomorrow. :smile:
You're welcome! However, I have made a revision video for question 4, so once I have uploaded it to YouTube, I will send you the link!

Haha, thanks! Once again, I'm sorry about today, but I will be happy to do it tomorrow. :smile:

Turning into the new WCSE I see :wink: Ah that's brilliant, cant wait to have a look :smile: Are you uploading it today? Don't apologize! If there's anyone who should be apologizing it's me since I'm asking for another session! Okay you can revise for your exam and controlled assesment now :wink: Good luck!
Turning into the new WCSE I see :wink: Ah that's brilliant, cant wait to have a look :smile: Are you uploading it today? Don't apologize! If there's anyone who should be apologizing it's me since I'm asking for another session! Okay you can revise for your exam and controlled assesment now :wink: Good luck!

Haha thanks! And totally :wink:

Okay, good luck with revising!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha thanks! And totally :wink:

Okay, good luck with revising!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too, let me know how it goes! I shall speak to you tomorrow :biggrin:
You too, let me know how it goes! I shall speak to you tomorrow :biggrin:

Hi!

I'm free to do 6pm-7.30pm today, if that is helpful to anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi!

I'm free to do 6pm-7.30pm today, if that is helpful to anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will be!:smile:
I will be!:smile:

I think I will use the study.helper account rather than my private account! At 6 o'clock I will send you the link to my screen! :smile: Anybody else who wants to come just let me know :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I will use the study.helper account rather than my private account! At 6 o'clock I will send you the link to my screen! :smile: Anybody else who wants to come just let me know :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay! :smile:
Hey, how did everyone find the exam? For me it was terrible, ill be lucky with a
C tbh:/
Reply 51
Wasn't too bad. I loved question six. Didn't like source 1 too much- found myself repeating a lot!
Reply 52
it wasn't too bad, though i don't think i did Q5 right. did you guys open yours saying hi to readers or anything because i didn't but pohers i know did! we hadn't been taught anything to do with opening in the style of blogs :s-smilie: hopefully mine was alright
Argh I hated every question! If only I did the nov 2012 paper, that looked so good and interesting! I found the sources we did really boring and I couldn't pick out very many language techniques! So yeah, whilst everyone was over the moon, I was pretty upset haha! But I guess I will just have to see, gotta work extra hard for the controlled assesments! And yeah I did start off like that, but I rambled on about irrelevant details so that's worrying!
Exam was alright... All the question were easy but time was less :frown:
I hvnt done Q 5 ( i knew what to do but couldnt done it) and did Q 4 half! Because time ws up!
:frown:
I hv done questions 1-2-3-4-6

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
how was exam today source 3 was son annoying
source 3 was confusing :/
Reply 57
Original post by maarg13
it wasn't too bad, though i don't think i did Q5 right. did you guys open yours saying hi to readers or anything because i didn't but pohers i know did! we hadn't been taught anything to do with opening in the style of blogs :s-smilie: hopefully mine was alright

What was question 5&6?
Hi :smile:,

I'm resitting this paper. And I've forgotten to how structure my questions. Please could someone give me a brief overview on to structure my questions. Like for question 1 what should I do? Same for question 2? Is it P.E.E?

Thanks. :smile:
Reply 59
Urm..I just wanted to know what you got for the exam as I have the exam in June. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending