The Student Room Group

Higher Modern Studies 2012-13: Discussion and Help Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1320
Original post by Scrabble96
Oh no! What kind of differences!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Between blacks and whites, so differences in wages, life expectancy, health, those who have homes/electricity/access to sanitation etc
Original post by 2013exams
Well guys whats everyone doing after the exam tomorrow :biggrin:

Studying for History on Tuesday :rolleyes:
Original post by cheshington
will revise the whole MSP and decision making thing but doubt I'll focus on LAs at all if I'm honest

would it be too risky not to revise LA? i havent revised it at all man lol lets just hope that doesnt come up.
Argghhh....so scared.
I have a pretty good knowledge of AMS/STV vs FPTP but am going to review it again, I know my NGO and UNO essays for Africa, as well as the American dream/govt responses/election/half of immigration for America and various health and wealth stuff but feel so stresses right now.
Is anyone else scared that they will wake up tomorrow having completely forgotten everything?
Reply 1324
Original post by ailsa.
Most of my teachers have predicted it being differences between racial groups :smile:!

Do you have any essays on that you forward to me please? We have NEVER done an essay like that in class :frown:. You would be helping me SO much. Thanks if you can x
Reply 1325
Original post by Colinnn
Do you have any essays on that you forward to me please? We have NEVER done an essay like that in class :frown:. You would be helping me SO much. Thanks if you can x

Yeah course, my laptops being really slow so ill get it to you ASAP :smile:
Original post by cheshington
will revise the whole MSP and decision making thing but doubt I'll focus on LAs at all if I'm honest

oh yeah sorry one more q :biggrin: whats your predictions for the topics since you seem to know what your doing :P
Would people predict it's going to be fptp vs stv or fptp vs ams :frown: studied vs stv to death but now I'm thinking that it's going to be ams

Posted from TSR Mobile
can someone PLEASE help me out. how do you structure an essay on Influence EM's have on election!?
Original post by ailsa.
Yeah course, my laptops being really slow so ill get it to you ASAP :smile:

Hey, it would be great if you would post something up. My teacher has also never mentioned it. Great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cramming session tonight! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If anyone has any essays for:

S.Africa
China
Voting Systems
Health/Wealth and want to swap, please private message me with them and Il reply with my essays. Please don't waste my time with "you send first" etc.

I have 3 essays all 13/15, 15/15 and 12/15.
Reply 1332
You see for American Dream essays, I presume you don't have to mention the political side?
If anyone can answer it would be really helpful! :smile:
Reply 1333
Original post by Scrabble96
Hey, it would be great if you would post something up. My teacher has also never mentioned it. Great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sent as private message, hope it helps a bit
Original post by 2013exams
Well guys whats everyone doing after the exam tomorrow :biggrin:

Bonfire :smile:
If anyone has any essays for:

S.Africa
China
Voting Systems
Health/Wealth and want to swap, please private message me with them and Il reply with my essays. Please don't waste my time with "you send first" etc.

I have 3 essays all 13/15, 15/15 and 12/15 for America which I can trade.
(edited 10 years ago)
Scottish Politics Prediction - scrutinising the work of the Scottish Government 1st - 2nd Scottish Parliament v Westminster Voting - I think it will be voting systems FPTP v PR (so look at STV and AMS) Health and Wealth - Lifestyle or Policies on health and wealth inequalities South Africa - Differences in lifestyle of blacks and whites or BEE
Feeling more confident due to this thread because I'm now focusing on certain areas
But
then again, i'm not focusing on everything and scared that stuff I've not revised will come up.
anyone else like this?
What's the bet all our predictions are wrong? :P
Revising until 8 then I'm leaving it.
Scottish Politics 1st Scrutiny (Role of MSPs) 2nd Scottish devolution v Westminster(Conflict and cooperation Voting Systems FTTP v PR (could be STV yippee) Health and Wealth Lifestyle choices or Policies on health and wealth inequalities South Africa - Social and economic issues (sneaky for differing lifestyle or BEE) as always we need to study everything that is what my teacher told us over and over again TIP - read the question carefully - lots of examples - refer to question good luck!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending