The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

MSci Immunology - Kings, anyone?

Heya :smile:

I was just wondering if anyone's already studied the Kings Immunology course, or has accepted an offer for it to start this year. I got an offer and I'm thinking of taking it.

(I think you guys were discussing it before :ninja:)
Coucou1
x

beansonfish
x

adl_can
X
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Heya :smile:

I was just wondering if anyone's already studied the Kings Immunology course, or has accepted an offer for it to start this year. I got an offer and I'm thinking of taking it.

(I think you guys were discussing it before :ninja:)

Hey I've accepted for this year but was thinking of taking a gap year recently. I need to regain some form of sanity which I lost in my finals.....Did you accept the offer in the end?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by beansonfish
Hey I've accepted for this year but was thinking of taking a gap year recently. I need to regain some form of sanity which I lost in my finals.....

Oh I know what you mean! I know that if I get a 2:2 I'll be shattered, especially because I know I could have got a 2:1 much easily if I had done a different subject. :emo:

Did you accept the offer in the end?

Yeah I did. (knowing me, I'd probably become too lazy if I done a gap year) :colondollar:
Reply 3
Hello, I have just recently received an offer for the immunology program. Do you like the program? Do you have any regrets about enrolling? Would you go to another program at another university if you could? Do you know how Imperial College London and University of Birmingham's program compare?

A lot of questions i know... sorry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest