The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ugh i'm so tired
I should be doing some sort of revision but alas, it's not to be for now....God I hate these moments when I feel like Dobby punishing himself :redface:
Reply 382
Original post by JustaDreamer
I should be doing some sort of revision but alas, it's not to be for now....God I hate these moments when I feel like Dobby punishing himself :redface:

So should I but I'm sad because I got a bad mark in the AQA June 2011 reading paper. And I haven't been motivated to do anything today!
Reply 383
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lets see what grade I get

I think I know what the outcome will be....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 384
Nope, mine is the AQA School's History project with Medicine through time and American west- 3rd and the 10th of June

:eek::eek::eek: Whoa good luck!

Haha the american west sounds interesting...
Medicine one not so much. :/ A whole paper on it seems stretched. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
So should I but I'm sad because I got a bad mark in the AQA June 2011 reading paper. And I haven't been motivated to do anything today!

Awww :console: I was really motivated this morning and memorised like two pages of unknown vocab I picked up from past papers....and re-did a reading paper :coma:
Reply 386
I'm panicking about my RS exam now.
Looool if media or family life or genesis account of world origins come up..
Screwed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha the american west sounds interesting...
Medicine one not so much. :/ A whole paper on it seems stretched. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've never been a big fan of history, and I'm not fond of either! Yep, a paper each, and I have to write SUPER FAST. As for my teacher...not much better than my English one. :cry2:
Reply 388
Awww :console: I was really motivated this morning and memorised like two pages of unknown vocab I picked up from past papers....and re-did a reading paper :coma:

I wish I could do that! I think I've gone from a feeling of needing to do revision on Friday to apathy today, which is never good! I still need to do all the papers from June 2011 onwards. :sigh:
Nope, mine is the AQA School's History project with Medicine through time and American west- 3rd and the 10th of June

:eek::eek::eek: Whoa good luck!

Original post by Vionar
:lol: Last minute crew!

Original post by Jina
I think I know what the outcome will be....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!

Everyone predicted UMS!

It's out of 120 :yy:
Reply 390
Thanks!

Everyone predicted UMS!

It's out of 120 :yy:

Hmm... What are the grade boundaries?
Hi guys :smile:

Is anyone here sitting the new AQA Level 1/2 IGCSE exam? Biology is on Tuesday and I'm really nervous :s-smilie: last minute revision ftw!
Original post by Vionar
Hmm... What are the grade boundaries?

1368369854135.jpg
:sigh: Londoners... :colonhash:

:erm: have you been to Wales? Speak any Welsh? Support them in the rugby?

I wasn't born in London, I was born in South Bedfordshire and moved to London when I was 11, so I share your sentiments.

And yeah, ages ago, when I was about 8 or 9, I went to Cardiff for a weekend. It was primarily because of a rather disappointing Doctor Who exhibition which was going on, but I liked the city, I wouldn't mind living there.

Do I know any Welsh? Erm... helo, cymru, cymraeg, gwasanthenu (we stayed at a Travelodge at a services), Pobol y Cwm... so yeah not very much, I'm under the impression that most Welsh people speak English apart from in rural villages in North Wales. And I don't watch rugby, so yeah.
Original post by Bonoahx
I wasn't born in London, I was born in South Bedfordshire and moved to London when I was 11, so I share your sentiments.

And yeah, ages ago, when I was about 8 or 9, I went to Cardiff for a weekend. It was primarily because of a rather disappointing Doctor Who exhibition which was going on, but I liked the city, I wouldn't mind living there.

Do I know any Welsh? Erm... helo, cymru, cymraeg, gwasanthenu (we stayed at a Travelodge at a services), Pobol y Cwm... so yeah not very much, I'm under the impression that most Welsh people speak English apart from in rural villages in North Wales. And I don't watch rugby, so yeah.

Hahaha, you're welsh enough :wink:

I speak welsh unless I'm with English people :mmm:
French listening and writing tomorrow. Haven't revised, not sure what I can really do
Reply 396
Original post by Vionar
I wish I could do that! I think I've gone from a feeling of needing to do revision on Friday to apathy today, which is never good! I still need to do all the papers from June 2011 onwards. :sigh:

When is your exam? This year or next year? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397

I speak welsh unless I'm with English people :mmm:

:redface:
You speak Welsh?!?! Omg! Don't you consider yourself English? Upload a recording of you speaking Welsh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jina, remember I was inboxed you that thing on how to structure an inspector calls essay, would you still have it by any chance? - I was going to inbox it to somebody else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
1368369854135.jpg

I'm goin to guess 115 UMS.

I speak English unless I'm with English people :mmm:

Correction.

Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile