The Student Room Group

B3/B2 AQA exam

Wondering how did everyone find the two exams, what marks for different grades etc?
Reply 1
it was okayy the last pagee of B2 wasss poo :/ and thenn the tadpole questionin B3 :frown: how did u find it? and the grade boundaries keepp changind from year to year so if alot of people found it difficult then it maybe quite low
I only did B3:

I found some questions alright and some horrible but overall not too bad but my teacher said that it's the hardest paper he's ever seen. So I don't really know to be honest.

As for marks, I have no clue. Sorry!
I think that the exam was ok, there were no repeated questions from past papers which shocked me, and also there was nothing on biogas generators or fermentation which is what I like! But I'm not sure about how high or low the grade boundaries will be, probably quite average as it wasn't really easy but it wasn't really hard.
Reply 4
Original post by chrissy96x
it was okayy the last pagee of B2 wasss poo :/ and thenn the tadpole questionin B3 :frown: how did u find it? and the grade boundaries keepp changind from year to year so if alot of people found it difficult then it maybe quite low

Thanks, I found B3 slightly easier than B2, but I really didn't understand the tadpole question! I'd never seen anything like that before
Reply 5
Original post by Oweeze123
Thanks, I found B3 slightly easier than B2, but I really didn't understand the tadpole question! I'd never seen anything like that before

Tadpole needs oxygen. When small it has a high surface area to volume ratio and can do gas exchange across skin.

As it grows it develops... gills for a large surface area for gas exchange and eyes so it can see predators/ food
Reply 6
What did you think structure 'x' was then?
Reply 7

I'm in exactly the same boat B3 better than B2 seemed to go okay all in all, no kidney questions though and id revised that well :mad:
Reply 8
What did you think structure 'x' was then?

gills

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending