Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
Original post by Vionar
Green? What do you mean!? :confused:

I meant red
Original post by Pabblethefish
There's so much to write about grass!

Agreed!
I don't know if I should analyse Something Old, Something New though.. It's too damn long. I makes me want to jump off a bridge! I really doubt it will come up as well, seeing as it has already come up and not all of the stories have appeared on the past papers. I don't think they'd use the same story twice and some stories none, would they?
Original post by Jina
Today was a horrible day for me because of music. Perhaps my worst day to date in 2013 so i'd have to disagree with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just listen to this song http://youtu.be/RglMIKG0GFw and it'll all be okay! :biggrin:
Nawww, what went wrong in music? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's so much to write about grass!

this book sounds dull
Original post by Meliss
Just listen to this song http://youtu.be/RglMIKG0GFw and it'll all be okay! :biggrin:
Nawww, what went wrong in music? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Michael Bubble :puke:
Original post by Elm Tree
Michael Bubble :puke:

>_>
I take back the friend status!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NoMathsPlease
As in that you are a fan or that it's gonna be good?

That I'm a fan. I only linked a song :holmes:
Reply 1627
Original post by EduWiz
I meant red

Ah ok, I'll find a nice red eye now!
Original post by PriyaPaul
I do :wink: How did you find the exams ? I did RS EDEXCEL AND FRENCH on Monday :smile:

They were ok, Algebra was hard. I did my Engineering and Astronomy today, Astronomy was insane
Reply 1629
yeah that Is facing them straight on
Original post by Bude8
That I'm a fan. I only linked a song :holmes:

Oh, right.

Well.. Are you?
Last day tomorrow :awesome:

I have to see out someone named Ryan to whom I must give £2 in order to access the "Leavers' Party".

These country peasants are so isolated :mmm: My old friends were like "waaaaah?" when I mentioned the antics that the town expects my year to get up to :colonhash:
Original post by Elm Tree
Agreed!
I don't know if I should analyse Something Old, Something New though.. It's too damn long. I makes me want to jump off a bridge! I really doubt it will come up as well, seeing as it has already come up and not all of the stories have appeared on the past papers. I don't think they'd use the same story twice and some stories none, would they?

If they do you get a choice anyway - I haven't even bothered to read it. There's always the other question which is why I know all the other stories off my heart. I'm least confident with Anil though :s-smilie:
Original post by MattFletcher
this book sounds dull

It's a short story and it's actually really good!
This time next week I will have left, we're in school for so long omg
It's a short story and it's actually really good!

but....grass? :wink:
Reply 1636
Original post by EduWiz
x

I tried some eyes, but they weren't very nice - it's difficult to find pictures of nice red eyes you know!
If they do you get a choice anyway - I haven't even bothered to read it. There's always the other question which is why I know all the other stories off my heart. I'm least confident with Anil though :s-smilie:

Yeah.. Anil is a difficult one. I've only a handful of notes on it. I don't think I'd be able to answer a question on it.

It depends what they question is as well. You can analyse hundreds of scenarios to do with, say, unpleasant experiences but then when the real test comes it asks you about the theme of power... I think the best question would be 'How is the main character presented in ...'
Original post by MattFletcher
but....grass? :wink:

It's a symbolism of character development! :biggrin:
It's a symbolism of character development! :biggrin:

but...grass? :wink:

Latest