The Student Room Group

Edexcel C3,C4 June 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nukethemaly

Q7 from part b onwards - I would be able to do this if you could just help me understand the situation a bit

which paper is this from?
Original post by MedMed12
ahh good luck! you'll be ok hopefully with S1 :smile:

thank you ! don't actually enjoy S1 at all, but guess it has to be done lool
Original post by masryboy94

honestly, if I can get an E in the mock (like how an earth is that possible) and then get it up to an A three days later whilst having food poisoning I remember knowing that I had to resit it , so honestly anyone can do it!!! so massive good luck! be very carefully with typing numbers- theres why it easy to go wrong! go over your weakest-for my it was probability, and yeah make sure you know the theory-theres usually 1-2 marks on that.

What was / is the other applied module you did / are doing?
honestly, if I can get an E in the mock (like how an earth is that possible) and then get it up to an A three days later whilst having food poisoning I remember knowing that I had to resit it , so honestly anyone can do it!!! so massive good luck! be very carefully with typing numbers- theres why it easy to go wrong! go over your weakest-for my it was probability, and yeah make sure you know the theory-theres usually 1-2 marks on that.

thank you bro !! that has definitely helped :biggrin: :biggrin:

Original post by justinawe
What was / is the other applied module you did / are doing?

as in what i did last year? if yes, then i did M1. got 100% in that exam :biggrin:
as in what i did last year? if yes, then i did M1. got 100% in that exam :biggrin:

Ah, nice job. Why didn't you do M2 instead, then?
Original post by justinawe
Ah, nice job. Why didn't you do M2 instead, then?

our sixth form don't do it, we have to do M1 and S1, would've definitely preferred M2 over S1
our sixth form don't do it, we have to do M1 and S1, would've definitely preferred M2 over S1

Ah, I see. That sucks :s-smilie:
I'm a girl, but no problem :h:

and wow 100% on M1
I got bang on 80 and I mucked up part b to the first question :frown: ,although that was still pretty good for me xD

hahaha woops ! :colondollar: well thank you miss :P ... this year's M1 or last year? and thank you
which paper is this from?

Oh my bad, this one's from june 2009

Spoiler

I'm just trying to not clog up this thread.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm just trying to not clog up this thread.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha nice one, always aim for the top because at worst you'll fall on an A :smile: aha ahh dw atleast its less work than an A2 paper :smile: good for a confidence and UMS boost :wink:
ahaha ofc! I can't diss seeing as that was what I used to want to do :tongue:
hahaha woops ! :colondollar: well thank you miss :P ... this year's M1 or last year? and thank you

did s1 last year and we do m1 this year (schoo's choice) but we sat it in Jan to get it out the way and so we can work out if we need to resit anything)
so glad we did it though then as jan was a nice paper and we've had tonnes of time for c4 (and one exam less!)
haha nice one, always aim for the top because at worst you'll fall on an A :smile: aha ahh dw atleast its less work than an A2 paper :smile: good for a confidence and UMS boost :wink:
ahaha ofc! I can't diss seeing as that was what I used to want to do :tongue:

Exactly but I want to prove myself and everyone that doesn't have any faith in me that I actually can amount to something, so yeah its slightly personal too which pushes me even more! Just got to keep at it and after enough practise I'll be smashing out soon 100%'s especially in my Maths modules too! :biggrin:

I can't wait to go there, it's gonna be so cool! :tongue:
Original post by MathsNerd1
Exactly but I want to prove myself and everyone that doesn't have any faith in me that I actually can amount to something, so yeah its slightly personal too which pushes me even more! Just got to keep at it and after enough practise I'll be smashing out soon 100%'s especially in my Maths modules too! :biggrin:

I can't wait to go there, it's gonna be so cool! :tongue:

you'll be fine :smile: yeah I know the feeling, last year my teachers had no faith in me :/ dunno why as I did fine in class tests! good good, its always good to have a goal and to keep pushing yourself
oh nice, I could never get 100 in a maths paper :tongue:

aww! its indeed exciting :biggrin:
you'll be fine :smile: yeah I know the feeling, last year my teachers had no faith in me :/ dunno why as I did fine in class tests! good good, its always good to have a goal and to keep pushing yourself
oh nice, I could never get 100 in a maths paper :tongue:

aww! its indeed exciting :biggrin:

Yeah exactly, I also don't understand why they don't have any faith in me but it hasn't stopped me yet and I won't let it prevent me from achieving my full potential! And I haven't had one yet but there is always a first for everything! :biggrin:
I am wondering whether any one has a mark scheme for the C4 June 2012 paper that was leaked? I have attempted the paper but it would be really useful to see the answers to it.
Original post by Buongiorno
I am wondering whether any one has a mark scheme for the C4 June 2012 paper that was leaked? I have attempted the paper but it would be really useful to see the answers to it.

Leaked? It's on the Edexcel website, I'm pretty sure...
Hey everyone,

I'm doing M2 and C4 in June. I'm feeling okay about M2, which is good I guess! Although after starting a mock for C4 today, I may need to work on C4 a little bit! :P

Good luck to everyone for your exams! I hope they all go well :smile:

Original post by Buongiorno

Hey, I hope this is the mark scheme you're looking for!

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20GCE%20Curriculum%202000/June%202012%20-%20MS/6666_01_rms_20120816.pdf
I could never get 100 in a maths paper :tongue:

Yes you can !! just revise revise revisee and you can get that 100 EASILY ! :biggrin::wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending