The Student Room Group

History of Art A Level Help!

Year 13 studying History of Art Edexcel. The teaching of my course has been severely disrupted, and my whole set is behind. Teacher makes no resources, and I'm basically using my other A Levels to guide me.

Studying:
- Nature
- War and Conflict

- C3: Rebellion and Revival
- C4: Modernism 1900-1939

Any help, in terms of these topics, and also general structure for writing, is greatly appreciated.
I can help
Reply 2
Does anyone have a sample list of works and artists and set texts for the nature theme?
Reply 3
Original post by cozziehunt
Year 13 studying History of Art Edexcel. The teaching of my course has been severely disrupted, and my whole set is behind. Teacher makes no resources, and I'm basically using my other A Levels to guide me.

Studying:
- Nature
- War and Conflict

- C3: Rebellion and Revival
- C4: Modernism 1900-1939

Any help, in terms of these topics, and also general structure for writing, is greatly appreciated.

I can help you with that.
Original post by Kelvin68
I can help you with that.

hi, what is the ideal structure for a 25 market, and how to get ao3 marks in themes.

also, should you compare works of art in the period 15 markers?

thanks in advance!
Original post by anonymous200515
hi, what is the ideal structure for a 25 market, and how to get ao3 marks in themes.

also, should you compare works of art in the period 15 markers?

thanks in advance!

hey! i'm also doing hoa alevel. what's the 15 marker and i can see if i can help you (im doing baroque and renaissance). it all really depends on Q but i'll see if i can help x
How did everyone find paper 1?
Reply 7
It was fine and the questions are quite straight forward
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending