The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn11
But why? You both
look alike, and both a bit podgy.

Tbf he looks like he's more of a straight A student.

Also I notice there are no black students, must be private school...

That's just ignorant.....:sad:
Reply 3781
Original post by This Excellency

Pretty sure it's more consciously aware, than ignorant.

You wanna look at some statistics of black students in private school? We can do that.
Original post by Yawn11
Pretty sure it's more
consciously aware, than ignorant.

Pretty sure? So not 100% sure then. Cool :h:

Original post by danielnkwocha
You wanna
look at some statistics of black students in private
school? We can do that.

Yes. Show me some :K:
Reply 3784
Original post by JordanR

Can you smelllllllllll? What Jordan, is cooking?

selection of pictures

#stylewithease #burn #prettyboy #pug #twins #dentistswetdream #2deep4u #jawofthegods #aesthetics #sonofzeus #eyeofthetiger

Agree on the strong jaw, however there is something slightly wrong with your eyes/upper face proportions which stops you from being mm material. Can't put my finger on it. Possibly a slight negative canthal tilt. I scout mm for designers so tend to notice these things.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CD2112
Agree on the strong jaw, however there is something slightly wrong with your eyes/upper face/midface which stops you from being mm material. Can't put my finger on it. Possibly a slight negative canthal tilt or eyes to far apart. I scout mm for designers so tend to notice these things.

These aren't serious photos though so maybe that's why they look like something's wrong. Just saying.
Reply 3786
Original post by Holby_fanatic
These aren't serious photos though so maybe that's why they look like something's wrong. Just saying.

I seriously think you are addicted to this thread. Anyway I was referring to the 4th photo which is a pretty good basis to go off.
Original post by CD2112
I seriously think you are addicted to this thread. Anyway I was referring to the 4th photo which is a pretty good basis to go off.

I am. It's not even funny anymore...

By the way, I think you have the best job in the world!
Reply 3788
I am. It's not even funny anymore...

By the way, I think you have the best job in the world!

Ha it's not trust me. It makes you realise how important looks are in society, which isn't necessarily a good thing for various reasons. The irony is that half these guys are actually very insecure. I also can't help meeting new people without subconsciously noticing all of their facial characteristics/flaws.

As long as you are following this thread for a bit of lighthearted fun then that's fine. Uploading numerous photos for validation (like I've noticed a lot of people do on here) or comparing your looks to other peoples is very unhealthy.
Original post by CD2112
Ha it's not trust me. It makes you realise how important looks are in society, which isn't necessarily a good thing for various reasons. The irony is that half these guys are actually very insecure. I also can't help meeting new people without subconsciously noticing all of their facial characteristics/flaws.

As long as you are following this thread for a bit of lighthearted fun then that's fine. Uploading numerous photos for validation (like I've noticed a lot of people do on here) or comparing your looks to other peoples is very unhealthy.

When you put it like that I suppose it's different. You still get to look at pretty guys though. :lol:

I just like finding out what the people behind the username look like (that makes me sound like such a stalker. :colondollar:) I used to post photos because I was bored, haha.
When you put it like that I suppose it's different. You still get to look at pretty guys though. :lol:

I just like finding out what the people behind the username look like (that makes me sound like such a stalker. :colondollar:) I used to post photos because I was bored, haha.

Holbz, I miss you. What you doin?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilmissshady
Holbz, I miss you. What you doin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not even funny how much I'm procrastinating! Just two more weeks and my exams will be over. :biggrin:

How are you, my love?
It's not even funny how much I'm procrastinating! Just two more weeks and my exams will be over. :biggrin:

How are you, my love?

Lol! It's funny! Yayyyy just two more weeks to go! Mine start in 2 weeks :sad:

Other thn dehydration from too much revision and no water, I'm alive thanks :smile: the worlds being so cruel to me! Why Me!! :sad:
My love we in this together !! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilmissshady
Lol! It's funny! Yayyyy just two more weeks to go! Mine start in 2 weeks :sad:

Other thn dehydration from too much revision and no water, I'm alive thanks :smile: the worlds being so cruel to me! Why Me!! :sad:
My love we in this together !! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can do this! We're nearly at the end! :biggrin:

My hair is really terrible because I do nothing except put it in a bobble. I might go and revise now actually because I did nothing yesterday... :erm:

I hate exams.
Original post by CD2112

What's your job dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3795
Pretty sure? So not 100% sure then. Cool :h:

Stop being a pussy, hiding behind small words and short sentences, and elaborate man
Original post by Yawn11
Stop being a pussy,
hiding behind small words and short sentences,
and elaborate man

My post said it all.

:dontknow:
We can do this! We're nearly at the end! :biggrin:

My hair is really terrible because I do nothing except put it in a bobble. I might go and revise now actually because I did nothing yesterday... :erm:

I hate exams.

Really? That ain't good! I love your hair!!
Mine is strangely curling up too! Lol!

I hate them more!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD2112
Agree on the strong jaw, however there is something slightly wrong with your eyes/upper face proportions which stops you from being mm material. Can't put my finger on it. Possibly a slight negative canthal tilt. I scout mm for designers so tend to notice these things.

MM?

And yep, you're right. I have a pretty small mid face, which is good (and apparently imperative for being attractive) and then the upper part of my face doesn't balance that out properly IMO. Spot on with the negative canthal tilt too. Good eye :smile: 6/10 would probably still bang.

(And the hash tags were not serious :tongue:)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3799
Original post by JordanR
MM?

And yep, you're right. I have a pretty small mid face, which is good (and apparently imperative for being attractive) and then the upper part of my face doesn't balance that out properly IMO. Spot on with the negative canthal tilt too. Good eye :smile: 6/10 would probably still bang.

(And the hash tags were not serious :tongue:)

Male model. A small mid-face is not necessarily imperative, rather a balanced and proportionate midface in relation to bone structure is the key. Ha yeh 6/10 at the moment. Canthoplasty + muscle mass/low bf % + tan = 8.5 & possibly a modelling contract. Also have to be over 6ft aswell.

Latest