The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zepploydath
As a Murray fan I'd probably prefer it. He'd be guaranteed to be on the opposite half to Rafa and although they've not played in almost 2 years (and even then he won) he's still the worst match up for Murray.

On the other hand if Djokovic takes out Nadal in the semi-final then theoretically you could have a Wimbledon draw with Nadal, Murray and Djokovic in the same half.
Reply 1921
Woop! 1 day left, just a shame it's ITV and not BBC, oh well.
Reply 1922
When is Nadal playing Tuesday or Wednesday?
Reply 1923
Original post by Craigenhogen
Yup, lets hope Nadal can take out Federer in the Halle final!

Nadal ain't beating Fed at Halle. The grass over there is the real one, not slow as hell as the one they use at Wimbledon.
Original post by ubi1
When is Nadal playing Tuesday or Wednesday?

Schedule has only been released for tomorrow.

Serena Williams and Federer are 2nd and 3rd matches on Philippe Chatrier, whilst Ferrer is 3rd on Suzanne Lenglen. The bottom half of the men's draw and top half of the women's draw are in action tomorrow.

Nadal and Djokovic will most likely play on Monday or Tuesday
I still don't know why they have to start on a Sunday. It makes too much of the second week bare. The best Slam for schedule is, without a doubt, Wimbledon.
Reply 1927
Original post by D-Box
Woop! 1 day left, just a shame it's ITV and not BBC, oh well.

I don't know, ITV don't have Andrew Castle, that's got to count for something.
Reply 1928
Original post by Kado
I don't know, ITV don't have Andrew Castle, that's got to count for something.

Do they have courier again this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Prendah
Do they have courier again this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, he's there too. With his pesky ginger beard.
Lleyton Hewitt is just rolling back the years today! Fantastic play so far.
Reply 1931
Serena dropped a game. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1932
Every year I want Hewitt to do something glorious. Somehow I fear I will be perpetually disappointed...
Reply 1933
Great stuff from Serena doing her post match interview in fluent French, should endear her to the crowd.
Reply 1934
I miss the old Hewitt, he must be considering retirement soon?
Federer wins easily - gorgeous DTL BH to seal it. He and Serena have begun their campaigns nicely.
Reply 1936
Original post by Krish4791
Federer wins easily - gorgeous DTL BH to seal it. He and Serena have begun their campaigns nicely.

Yeah Fed looked good. Just a shame that he couldn't dish out a bakery like Serena.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Roger1
Yeah Fed looked good. Just a shame that he couldn't dish out a bakery like Serena.

I think that reflects the balance of the men's game in comparison to the women's. Bakery scores aren't too common with men, but with women, it's bagels and breadsticks galore.
Why are the grand slams not ATP members?
Reply 1939
Original post by JOR2010
I think that reflects the balance of the men's game in comparison to the women's. Bakery scores aren't too common with men, but with women, it's bagels and breadsticks galore.

Plus Serena is a man in comparison to other women. Just take a look at her biceps. They are bigger than mine.:tongue:

Latest