Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University of Hull Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by danigriff
I've firmed for international law :smile: and I applied on the first day but am still waiting :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm getting worried I won't get where I've applied! :frown:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by TeriMo
I've firmed Law! :smile: but I applied for my accommodation the day it opened but still haven't heard back?

Hi! Ive firmed for law as well, i applied slightly later for accommodation and havent heard back either lol. What accommodation have you applied for? If you want to add me on facebook my full name is Louisa Grace Muggeridge :smile: Id really like to get to know people on my course before starting :biggrin: xxx
Reply 102
Original post by louisam95
Hi! Ive firmed for law as well, i applied slightly later for accommodation and havent heard back either lol. What accommodation have you applied for? If you want to add me on facebook my full name is Louisa Grace Muggeridge :smile: Id really like to get to know people on my course before starting :biggrin: xxx

I applied for Nicholson hall, so hopefully! and yeah it'll be good to know somebody before I go!xxx
Reply 103
Original post by TeriMo
I'm getting worried I won't get where I've applied! :frown:

Same :frown: fingers crossed though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by DanielAustin1994
i've firmed for applied physics, anyone other physicists out there? I'm psyched to go,despite the fact i get little money from my loans i've sorted all my drinking money out (it's the money given to me for food, stationary etc)

I am also doing physics; firmed! I've put the lawns down as my accommodation.
Firmed BSc Biology
Assuming all goes well in my Bio exam on the 12th!
Reply 106
Original post by Rosie31795
Firmed BSc Biology
Assuming all goes well in my Bio exam on the 12th!

I firmed for biomedical sciences, not the same course but I think you are the only person I have seen on here who are doing something biological related.!
good luck with your exams. Have you heard anything back for accommodation ..?
Original post by HannahMargaret
Hey, anybody doing English or Music? Let me know! x

Im doing English!
Original post by JaLeRo
Firmed for chemistry, I will be seeing you all in September for tea and crumpets and alcohol blended into a paste and served on a bed of rocket salad

:biggrin:

You are crazy Jayke haha yes you will see many of us but miss out the tea and crumpets, we may as well go straight for the alcohol :tongue: drinks during freshers week anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tallica79
Bsc Biology firmed here. I have not seen one person for biology, man or woman! No accom needed, i have lived here all my life.

Hey I know how you feel. I have firmed for Marine and Freshwater biology so we will be sharing a few lectures together since they will be mixing the lessons together during the first year x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm studying Marketing and can't wait to get started! Is anyone else studying Marketing or anything in HUBS? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tlukt3
I firmed for biomedical sciences, not the same course but I think you are the only person I have seen on here who are doing something biological related.!
good luck with your exams. Have you heard anything back for accommodation ..?

Thankyou, you too if you're doing any :smile:
No not yet, hopefully next week as I payed my deposit Saturday and don't think anyone from accommodation will be working on a Sunday, aha.
I've applied for the student houses, nearly applied for the lawns but didn't like the idea of being 3 miles from anything. Have you?
Reply 112
Original post by James Brookes
I'm studying Marketing and can't wait to get started! Is anyone else studying Marketing or anything in HUBS? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

me! I'm doing Marketing with PEP year!

I am a bit older though will have just turned 25 when we start. Have you thought about the PEP or International Year?
Reply 113
I called up and they said they'll be giving most people their contracts next week. However the woman on the phone did tell me where I'd be at and I got my first choice so I'll be living at Taylor Court whoooooo. Right happy now and excited for it to be September already :biggrin:.
Reply 114
I also just remembered something. I actually have no idea where Taylor Court is, I chose it due to location and seeing info on the website about it but in all seriousness.. I know its on the campus somewhere but I have no idea where it is ahaha.
I've got hull as my firm for Computer Science with games development/yr in industry and applied for the lawns self catered
Original post by Zizi11
I also just remembered something. I actually have no idea where Taylor Court is, I chose it due to location and seeing info on the website about it but in all seriousness.. I know its on the campus somewhere but I have no idea where it is ahaha.

According to google maps it is right next to the uni behind that new building, can't remember the name of it
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 117
Original post by cdcaskey95
According to google maps it is right next to the uni behind that new building, can't remember the name of it

Thank you. :biggrin:. Found out I'm placed on the top floor at Lincoln House. Anyone else get Lincoln House?
Original post by Erinnire
me! I'm doing Marketing with PEP year!

I am a bit older though will have just turned 25 when we start. Have you thought about the PEP or International Year?

Aah awesome! Have you got somewhere already lined up for your PEP year?

I'm looking into. I really want to do the International Year at CSU at the San Francisco campus but not too sure yet. I suppose we've got the first year to decide on things which is good! :smile:
Reply 119
Human Biology :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest