The Student Room Group

Aqa as-level ict info 1 & ino 2 exam discussion thread! 1) (03-06-13) 2) (06-06-13)

Hello guys! Just discuss about the as-level ict info 1 an info 2 exam on the 3rd of june and info 2 on 6th of june. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by StalkeR47
Hello guys! Just discuss about the as-level ict info 1 an info 2 exam on the 3rd of june and info 2 on 6th of june. :smile:

Same :smile: I'm doing it tomorrow!
Reply 2
Original post by 12hazza13

Great! So, how confident are you feeling?
Great! So, how confident are you feeling?

feel prepared yet? :K:

any expectations on the probable questions that'll come up? :K:
Reply 5
Original post by wanna_get_A*
any expectations on the probable questions that'll come up? :K:

Nope. to be honest, they have no choice but to ask same questions every year. I am worried about the 20 marker essay. Sometimes, they give you 2 20 markers. :angry:
Reply 6
feel prepared yet? :K:

HAHA LOL! I really want an A grade but I might end up getting a B. I revised more for physics unit 2 exam. :smile: Today, I will revise info 1 only so that I can get an A. What about you?
Reply 7
Can anyone please tell me what are the employee obligation of the health and safety rules and regulations?
Reply 8
I'm feeling okay, although I'm still stuck on the 20 marker question, does anyone have an example answers for it where they have got quite high marks? Also does anyone have their test plan that they could send me? I just want to see how everyone has laid there's out and what they've tested etc...our teachers haven't been that great
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
I'm feeling okay, although I'm still stuck on the 20 marker question, does anyone have an example answers for it where they have got quite high marks? Also does anyone have their test plan that they could send me? I just want to see how everyone has laid there's out and what they've tested etc...our teachers haven't been that great

Hi :smile: I wanted to attach my analysis but it's too big to attach on here apparently... Because my tcaher was really impressed with my analysis and I got a B two marks off an A :smile:
20 marker my tacher said always read it carefully and for every point give an example as that gives you an extra mark :smile:
HAHA LOL! I really want an A grade but I might end up getting a B. I revised more for physics unit 2 exam. :smile: Today, I will revise info 1 only so that I can get an A. What about you?

heheh i got an A in mocks! :biggrin: m hopin for A now too... and me too worried about the 20 marks... sometimes their questions are just so vague i get confused :s-smilie: :/ what do u think?

and i did revise too for phys but i got stupid chem tomorrow!! :angry: really hate it!!>... not gonna take it next year!

also worried about info 2!! :/
Reply 11
heheh i got an A in mocks! :biggrin: m hopin for A now too... and me too worried about the 20 marks... sometimes their questions are just so vague i get confused :s-smilie: :/ what do u think?

and i did revise too for phys but i got stupid chem tomorrow!! :angry: really hate it!!>... not gonna take it next year!

also worried about info 2!! :/

YES! This thread for both info 1 and 2. HAHA. You are right! Sometimes they are soo vague to understand. This is especially when an item is given. When the question (20 marker) is vague for me to understand, I write everything I know about the question but sometimes I run out of more points and what to write next. :P. So does it means you have 2 exams tomorrow? Good luck to you then! :smile: And yeah, When I did my first info 1 mock, I achieved 18/20 in the essay. And after that, I never achieved that much. Only been able to get 14-15. HAHA:biggrin:
YES! This thread for both info 1 and 2. HAHA. You are right! Sometimes they are soo vague to understand. This is especially when an item is given. When the question (20 marker) is vague for me to understand, I write everything I know about the question but sometimes I run out of more points and what to write next. :P. So does it means you have 2 exams tomorrow? Good luck to you then! :smile: And yeah, When I did my first info 1 mock, I achieved 18/20 in the essay. And after that, I never achieved that much. Only been able to get 14-15. HAHA:biggrin:

heheeh whoa... i receivd like 16/20 later in the year... :biggrin: yh ure right with the palnnin... but sometimes its not included in the mark scheme even though it's a possibility.. :/ i just want this exam to be easy.... and no i just have info1 tomorrow... i have chem on tuesday! :biggrin: nywys... did u finish studyin?..... btw do u have jan 2013 info 1 n 2 papers?...
(edited 10 years ago)

good luck tomorrow! hope for it to be easy pleeease!! :biggrin:
Reply 14
heheeh whoa... i receivd like 16/20 later in the year... :biggrin: yh ure right with the palnnin... but sometimes its not included in the mark scheme even though it's a possibility.. :/ i just want this exam to be easy.... and no i just have info1 tomorrow... i have chem on tuesday! :biggrin: nywys... did u finish studyin?

I am still revising info 1 haha. Just looking at my mock paper. Honestly, ICT is sooooooo boring. What do you think? However, it is very easy. You received 16? That is really good! Well done! Hope you get an A in both units. :smile: ICT is an east choice to get an A but it is boring. HAHA I have physics on 5th of june. I am done with physics revision fully and I can easily get an A in physics. Hey, if you need help in physics, you can ask me. I will be pleased to help you! :smile:
Reply 15
good luck tomorrow! hope for it to be easy pleeease!! :biggrin:

I am hoping for it to be really easy! Just have to wait and see. We will discuss tomorrow as well about it. deal? HAHA :smile:
I am still revising info 1 haha. Just looking at my mock paper. Honestly, ICT is sooooooo boring. What do you think? However, it is very easy. You received 16? That is really good! Well done! Hope you get an A in both units. :smile: ICT is an east choice to get an A but it is boring. HAHA I have physics on 5th of june. I am done with physics revision fully and I can easily get an A in physics. Hey, if you need help in physics, you can ask me. I will be pleased to help you! :smile:

heheh yh its easy but too much to write ! :biggrin: aw thnxx i hope u get an A too!!.. :smile: :smile: and 16... cmon i lost 4 points from mocks for 20! ... :colondollar: i have to get my 20 back!! :biggrin: and yep we'll discuss about it!!... btw what topics are u revisin most for??
Reply 17
heheh yh its easy but too much to write ! :biggrin: aw thnxx i hope u get an A too!!.. :smile: :smile: and 16... cmon i lost 4 points from mocks for 20! ... :colondollar: i have to get my 20 back!! :biggrin: and yep we'll discuss about it!!... btw what topics are u revisin most for??

Thanks for asking! :smile: And thanks for soo many smiley faces:smile: :smile: :smile: :biggrin::colondollar: I am revising physics mostly everyday haha. So, I am good at physics and mathematics. I did really well in mathematics exam c1 and c2 but did not do really well at mechanics and still hoping for an A. :P You got better than me. 16, I usually get 14-15. What topics are you revising most for? And what other a-levels do you do? I do maths, physics, sociology and ICT. :smile:
Thanks for asking! :smile: And thanks for soo many smiley faces:smile: :smile: :smile: :biggrin::colondollar: I am revising physics mostly everyday haha. So, I am good at physics and mathematics. I did really well in mathematics exam c1 and c2 but did not do really well at mechanics and still hoping for an A. :P You got better than me. 16, I usually get 14-15. What topics are you revising most for? And what other a-levels do you do? I do maths, physics, sociology and ICT. :smile:

hehehe welxx... :biggrin: umm m good at physix n math too and yep agree mech was horrible n hey evn m hopin for an A :biggrin: i dunno m just flippin pages... :P :biggrin: i do math phys chem and ict... but gonna drop chem next year and do further math instead :smile:
Reply 19
hehehe welxx... :biggrin: umm m good at physix n math too and yep agree mech was horrible n hey evn m hopin for an A :biggrin: i dunno m just flippin pages... :P :biggrin: i do math phys chem and ict... but gonna drop chem next year and do further math instead :smile:

Alright! Great! I am flipping pages too. HAHA. Do not know what else to revise for info 1. Have you got anything else? I am soo confused what to revise. It is just mostly the coursework (section A) and I am fine with both sections. What do I do? :frown: SO, how confident are you feeling with physics exam unit 2?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending