The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship!

Scroll to see replies

Nuggets! I hope you're ok toto :smile:
Reply 561
Toto I think you need to get this down you first in the morning and you'll be as good as new

Spoiler

Double cheese pleaaaaase
Nuggets =D
J'adore la Toto!

Also both are excellent but my heart belongs to chicken nuggets.
Reply 565
Double cheeseburger
Reply 566
MCNUGGETS TAKE THE WIN!

And it lays waste to any hope of a Beefburger winning the McDonalds tournament - an odd proposal, for sure, but that's what you voted!! It might end up being one heck of a surprise winner - but that said, could anyone have predicted TSR's favourite fizzy drink to be Lilt? I sure never!
Reply 567
OUR SEMI-FINALS ARE HERE!

DAIRY MILK MCFLURRY fights the APPLE PIE!

A precocious pudding palaver indeed! The two sweet options are randomly chosen to square off, which is going to be tough knowing TSR's inherent sweet tooth...
Reply 568
I can't believe the double cheeseburger lost to nuggets. I'm genuinely upset I missed that vote...

I'm not really a pudding guy when I go to McDonalds, but I am occasionally partial to the McFlurry (thanks in no small part to it being free for students on a medium meal) whereas I would never consider ordering the apple pie - apple pies are only for when you visit your grandparents.
This is a hard one, but apple pie wins, because it's unique and the other fast food restaurants can't make as good apple pies. If I wanted ice cream, I could go to burger king also lol
Apple Pie, McFlurry are great but really they're just ice cream. Cannot get a deep fried apple pie like that anywhere else I can think of!
APPLE PIE.
Best thing ever.
Mcflurry pooooour moiiiiiiii <3
Mcflurry because its a ... Well a Mcflurry!
Reply 574
MCFLURRY. Because I'm counting it as all Mcflurries, so there. The limited edition ones are particularly awesome, and apple pies are nice and all but I very rarely have them.
Reply 575
Original post by dani_1991
MCFLURRY. Because I'm counting it as all Mcflurries, so there. The limited edition ones are particularly awesome, and apple pies are nice and all but I very rarely have them.

This is unfair reasoning; the other varieties were voted out already, this is solely the Dairy Milk competing!!
Why on earth would anyone vote for apple pie when there is a Mcflurry here??? I vote for the Mcflurry.
Reply 577
Original post by TotoMimo
This is unfair reasoning; the other varieties were voted out already, this is solely the Dairy Milk competing!!

FINE. I'll still go Mcflurry. I get them more, even if it is the boring one. Apple pie is a once in a blue moon kind of thing.
Reply 578
Mcflurry gets my vote. Ice cream over everythaaang.

Posted from TSR Mobile
McFlurry. It's ice cream. And chocolate. WOWZA.

Quick Reply

Latest