The Student Room Group

BUSS4 Shared essay plan/practice answer - Revision

Does anyone know of any websites/links with model answers for culture and other topics? AQA btw.
(edited 10 years ago)
Edexcel?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Original post by smithstefan1995
Edexcel?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

AQA sorry I forgot to mention that.
Original post by MrChuckNorris
Hi, I was thinking it may be a good idea and helpful for revision if we come up with a model question and then all together we come up with a plan and and points that will relate to the question, starting with Culture as the topic. For example "Is organisational culture the most important cause of business failure?" (We can chose another question if you want, I'll put it in the Edit section). Then we would all contribute to what we think are good points so we can share our ideas and learn from others..

Someone comment with a question bellow and we'll use that one, thanks.

P.S. AQA

Have you any research notes?, look on tutor2u for revsion
Reply 4
Original post by gunner4life95
Have you any research notes?, look on tutor2u for revsion

Yeah I've got quite a few notes, just on Culture though but I'm having trouble with structuring the essay and making a plan
Yeah I've got quite a few notes, just on Culture though but I'm having trouble with structuring the essay and making a plan

PEE.

Point
Evidence
Evaluation

Its no different to a BUSS3 exam. I think just because you have to research confuses people.
All you need to do is make a point as you would do in a BUSS3 exam and explain it and then perhaps write 3-4 lines about a business to provide evidence.

Evaluation also remains the same.

I hope this helps.
Reply 6
If u want to look at example buss4 essays then look at the tutor2u ultimate guide to buss4 essay writing. It's got loads of examples and it analyses the good and bad points of each essay.

Could you send me the notes please.
Reply 8
Original post by gunner4life95
Could you send me the notes please.

All my notes are on paper sorry, someone else posted this on another thread which is for last year but is still pretty helpful http://www.2shared.com/file/4D5dZ5aC/BUSS4.html , I hope that helps
Reply 9
Researching Royal Mail, Barclays, Google & NHS.
Anybody got any good info on any of them, regarding the bullet points from the stim material?
Thanks, really need some halps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending