Scroll to see replies

Oh, the black Edexcel ones? Yeah, 2 weeks :smile:

I know which ones you use, I didn't like them :frown:
Oh yeah! Looks good :biggrin:
I know! I just tried looking for S3/4, M3-5 :frown:
Yeah... :rofl:
0_o
No M6...

M5 is angular momentum, moments of inertia and other stuff... Definitely more pure and deriving things... Hardest module I've heard

S4 it goes up to in maths,.and that's just things like advanced methods.with stuff
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8787
I wish I had the patience to teach myself the AS spec stuff
Probably should at least do C1 since I didn't do Additional Maths (quit halfway through because I had better things to do with my time, and it seemed pretty easy) :tongue:
I will be aqa... S5+S6 is only for a separate stats a level (which I might do)
Original post by sarahiscool
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay wooooooooooooooo! :biggrin: :woo:
I don't know :lol:

Check the spec
Well I know, but not in any useful detail :tongue:
Original post by JustaDreamer
Yay wooooooooooooooo! :biggrin: :woo:

Have you done your interview yet? :smile:
:lol: I can do the first bits to some degree :mmm:
I'm pretty sure stats would be extremely useful for IB
Original post by Elm Tree
Have you done your interview yet? :smile:

Yeah, i think it went alright seeing as it was the first time, but nothing special i guess. I learnt a lot though i guess, especially in understanding what questions are asked etc. :redface: Even if i don't get the job (i don't think i will), it was a good experience in preparing for the future. :smile:
Investment Banking?
:h::biggrin::ahee::awesome::bigsmile::bl::clap2::dance::danceboy::eek3::eek4::excited::gah::gangster::gigg::grin::groovy::gthumb::h::happy2::macarena::laugh::nutcase::smartass::thumbsup::woo::woohoo::party: just expressing my excitement
Original post by JustaDreamer
Yeah, i think it went alright seeing as it was the first time, but nothing special i guess. I learnt a lot though i guess, especially in understanding what questions are asked etc. :redface: Even if i don't get the job (i don't think i will), it was a good experience in preparing for the future. :smile:

What type of questions did they ask? Did you do any research or prepare for the interview?

It's weird... The interview compared to the people who actually work there is completely different.
In interviews they want you to be full of energy and optimistic but the workers are just ordinary people, if you get what I meen :tongue:

Latest