The Student Room Group

Al-Qaeda announce Islamic State Of Syria

http://www.islamtimes.org/vdcjyte8ouqeohz.92fu.txt

http://patdollard.com/2013/07/al-qaeda-to-declare-northern-syria-its-own-country/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/in-syria-infighting-between-al-qaida-groups-and-mainstream-rebels-undermining-revolt/2013/07/15/d0463894-ed86-11e2-bb32-725c8351a69e_story.html

That started with the assassination of FSA commanders, as if they weren't Islamist enough anyway.

This is what it has come to, a relatively stable nation, and very stable compared to other arab/middle eastern/south asian states, with one of the only secular governments protecting the rights of everyone, where Christianity hasn't been wiped out, has turned into this. http://www.syrianews.cc/syria-catholic-priest-beheaded-islamists/

Assad was no saint but he was always going to be better that what is to come.

We should have protected him.

The last secular nation is the middle east is now ... Israel. :rolleyes:

Please remind me why we in the west defend Islamism, yet hate intolerance. Whenever anyone tried to argue about the increasing growth of Islamic fanaticism, they are vilified, and the usual response is "blah blah Christianity in the past".

Ok, the past. You apologist scum.

Its 2013.

Its clear who the biggest religious evil is.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I don't remember Al-Assad or whoever the leader was losing.
Reply 2
The conflict isnt over yet...
But yeah either way Syria is ****ed. Helping Assad wont change that, theyll just be ****ed in a different way.
Original post by Dinghy

Please remind me why we in the west defend Islamism, yet hate intolerance. Whenever anyone tried to argue about the increasing growth of Islamic fanaticism, they are vilified, and the usual response is "blah blah Christianity in the past".

Ok, the past. You apologist scum.

Its 2013.

Its clear who the biggest religious evil is.

We don't defend Islamism, we defend Islam. The only people that are vilified are those unable to comprehend the distinction between the two.
I smell bullshiz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Snagprophet
I don't remember Al-Assad or whoever the leader was losing.

I always thought he still had a strong grip on the country

I agree with the OP.

Despite his faults, he was much better than what is in store for syria
The ignorance in the OP is startling.

ISIS is investigating the killing of the FSA commander and it is being treated as the act of an individual

Bashar is a dog and 100 times worse than the opposition.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by getoom

ISIS is investigating the killing of the FDA commander and it is being treated as the act of an individual

You only hate him because you are a Sunni Fanatic, I see your filthy profile picture.

Anyone who isn't a fundamentalist zealot is a "dog" because Muslims hate both,

is he a descendant of apes and pigs as well?
I guess it's the religion of peace at work, forcing peace down everybody's throats.
Original post by Dinghy
You only hate him because you are a Sunni Fanatic, I see your filthy profile picture.

Anyone who isn't a fundamentalist zealot is a "dog" because Muslims hate both,

is he a descendant of apes and pigs as well?

You are simply a run of the mill islamaphobe,

I hate bashar because of his taking of army jets and bombing civilian populations, you sitting behind your computer screen make very cheap talk.
Reply 10
Original post by getoom

I hate bashar because of his taking of army jets and bombing civilian populations, you sitting behind your computer screen make very cheap talk.

yes bashar al assad is a lot better than the fsa alkida rats (if they come into power they will slaughter the alawite and Christian minorities) unfortunately idiot Cameron supports these thugs along with hague, oh and lets not forget the US's support
Reply 11
Original post by getoom

that's false he only gets his jets and kill foreign mercenaries actually who have weapons, stop promoting propaganda.
Reply 12
Original post by g4adaffi
that's false he only gets his jets and kill foreign mercenaries actually who have weapons, stop promoting propaganda.

LOL, the irony in this post is strong.
Reply 13
Original post by getoom

ISIS is investigating the killing of the FDA commander and it is being treated as the act of an individual

is he a dog because he is alawite? is he a dog because he is not an extremist? is he a dog because he is secular? is he dog because he is slaughtering fsa extremists/mercenaries? or is he a dog because he is protecting his country from foreign agenda?
yes bashar al assad is a lot better than the fsa alkida rats (if they come into power they will slaughter the alawite and Christian minorities) unfortunately idiot Cameron supports these thugs along with hague, oh and lets not forget the US's support

Wow, your childish lack of knowledge and perspective of the reality of schisms and alliances amongst the opposition once again comes to a fore.

Lol, you are one deluded cheerleader.
Reply 15
Original post by Reform
LOL, the irony in this post is strong.

lol your a terrorist supporter! FSA ARE A BUNCH OF TERRORISTS, bashar on the other hand is the legitimate leader, and as a sovereign nation he has the right to defend his country from mercenaries, ASSAD AND THE SYRIAN ARMY WILL WIN, have a nice day,
is he a dog because he is alawite? is he a dog because he is not an extremist? is he a dog because he is secular? is he dog because he is slaughtering fsa extremists/mercenaries? or is he a dog because he is protecting his country from foreign agenda?

I have already answered why he is a dog.

You need to grow up and learn what it means to stand for something because you have fallen for anything.
I am done with you two year old cheerleaders of bashar al kalb from behind your screens.

Grow up.
Reply 18
Original post by getoom
Wow, your childish lack of knowledge and perspective of the reality of schisms and alliances amongst the opposition once again comes to a fore.

Lol, you are one deluded cheerleader.

terrorist supporter, what about a few weeks ago when the beheaDING OF 2 chrisitian LEADERS? lol was that assad or THE 'FAGGOT SWINE ARMY AKA THE 'FSA', https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJa7pu5jWJA
Reply 19
Original post by getoom
I am done with you two year old cheerleaders of bashar al kalb from behind your screens.

Grow up.

fsa= ibn yahood khanzeers inbred alkida rats

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending