The Student Room Group

JP Morgan A-level Insight Day

Hi guys

any one heard back from JP Morgan yet? Deadline was this month 1st.

Scroll to see replies

Not me. Found it weird the way they extended the deadline this year. Last year almost all the offers were gone before the deadline :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Not heard anything from any of the insight days I've applied for, I suppose they are not really that much of a priority though.
Original post by JWz
Not heard anything from any of the insight days I've applied for, I suppose they are not really that much of a priority though.

RBS sent me something saying I'd passed initial screening but heard nothing else and not even sure what that meant a such.

JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley heard nothing at all apart from confirmation.

HSBC heard nothing and they didn't even send me a confirmation.

I think HSBC and Morgan Stanley said they'd be in touch in July though. Not sure about the others...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by will2348
RBS sent me something saying I'd passed initial screening but heard nothing else and not even sure what that meant a such.

I think HSBC and Morgan Stanley said they'd be in touch in July though. Not sure about the others...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah, I got the RBS one. Think basically everyone gets through that though.
Reply 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im in the same boat as you in regards to those 4 insight days, would love to get 1 of them! ah well time will tell, hopefully sooner than later :tongue:
Reply 6
Applied in February - still haven't heard from them.
Has anyone heard anything yet? :rolleyes:
Original post by Hunarench95
Has anyone heard anything yet? :rolleyes:

As above, still yet to hear anything more from any of them.
Spoke too soon. JP Morgan just rang me and gave me an offer for a place on the day! Obviously accepted; over the moon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Spoke too soon. JP Morgan just rang me and gave me an offer for a place on the day! Obviously accepted; over the moon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats man!

I have not yet heard back - guessing I did not make it through.

Actually I am in an eastern european country (there are no A-levels here, but a different final examination), do you guys think that could be a reason for being declined?
Original post by Szmessh
Congrats man!

I have not yet heard back - guessing I did not make it through.

Actually I am in an eastern european country (there are no A-levels here, but a different final examination), do you guys think that could be a reason for being declined?

Thanks! I wouldn't give up hope that soon. I honestly don't know the answer to that because banks are usually quite open to that sort of thing. I know other similar programmes are strictly for UK students who have lived here a year or two but only because it's not a proper long internship and just an insight. But they usually ask you this during the application and I don't remember JP Morgan doing that so I have no idea. Let me know what happens anyway :smile:

They might accept you for diversity but I have no idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Anyone else heard back?
Reply 13
Original post by mohamed68
Anyone else heard back?

Not yet, status on the application hub is still processing. Do you think they'll let us know if we haven't made it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kieronspitter
Not yet, status on the application hub is still processing. Do you think they'll let us know if we haven't made it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They will tell you if you get rejected eventually - I got rejected last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
They will tell you if you get rejected eventually - I got rejected last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

when did you apply??
Original post by RYRK
when did you apply??

Can't remember exactly but it was a few days after it opened :smile: Last year I applied just before the deadline though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I also got accepted yesterday. Got a phone call around lunch time and then a conformation email in the evening
Original post by EM1995
I also got accepted yesterday. Got a phone call around lunch time and then a conformation email in the evening

Awesome, same here. See you there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Awesome, same here. See you there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also just got accepted :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending