The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Idle
Thank you! :redface:

Sorry I haven't read this thread much recently, a huge congrats on the baby HM! :h:

Oooooh, you is so blue! (And that rhymed :awesome: ) :ahee: :party: :danceboy: :yeah: :cool:
I'm tired of life
Feeling very low tonight and don't want to be ok with it.

Everything's building up and I just want it to either end, or just go back to what I would do in this situation if my boyfriend wasn't in the same room as me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5003
Original post by sunfowers01
I'm tired of life

I've become fatigued, i wish there was a reset button on my life.
Reply 5004
Original post by sunfowers01
I'm tired of life

:hugs: Really sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment. Please hang in there and know how impossible it may seem, things can get better :console:

Original post by PonchoKid
Feeling very low tonight and don't want to be ok with it.

Everything's building up and I just want it to either end, or just go back to what I would do in this situation if my boyfriend wasn't in the same room as me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Sorry you're feeling low, hun. Take strength from Rory being there for you and let him keep you safe :yep:
Original post by 08batee
:hugs: Really sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment. Please hang in there and know how impossible it may seem, things can get better :console:

:hugs: Sorry you're feeling low, hun. Take strength from Rory being there for you and let him keep you safe :yep:

I told him to sleep, there's nothing he can do, I'm sick of not being able to sleep, I'm sick of worrying and I'm sick of feeling like ****.

I'm just sick of it all :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5006
Just wanted to say thanks to those who replied earlier. Don't really have the energy to reply properly but I seriously appreciated them.

Really not doing very well atm. Hours are blurs of tears and self hatred and just not wanting to feel anymore. Just wanted to say that I'm safe for now etc for anyone who I'm ****tily failing to reply to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdfgah
Just wanted to say thanks to those who replied earlier. Don't really have the energy to reply properly but I seriously appreciated them.

Really not doing very well atm. Hours are blurs of tears and self hatred and just not wanting to feel anymore. Just wanted to say that I'm safe for now etc for anyone who I'm ****tily failing to reply to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: :jumphug: Sorry you're feeling so ****ty hun. Am I right in thinking you're still on holiday? Hopefully being back here and having your own space again will help? Feel free to text or whatever if you need me. :smile:
Reply 5008
Original post by PonchoKid
I told him to sleep, there's nothing he can do, I'm sick of not being able to sleep, I'm sick of worrying and I'm sick of feeling like ****.

I'm just sick of it all :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: That's rubbish - not being able to sleep is so frustrating. Is it due to medication, or just thinking/worrying about things, that stops you from sleeping? Have you considered sleeping tablets? Life can be pretty tiresome but try to keep going as best as you can - keep actively seeking help and support just like you're doing and things can get better hun. :hugs:
Reply 5009
Original post by Anonymous
:jumphug: :jumphug: Sorry you're feeling so ****ty hun. Am I right in thinking you're still on holiday? Hopefully being back here and having your own space again will help? Feel free to text or whatever if you need me. :smile:

:hugs: thanks hun, I'm really sorry I never replied to the pm.. am being appalling at all communication until I'm fully meltdowny and then end up posting here. Yeah I'm still away... looking forward to being alone for more than 5 mins at a time. I really appreciate it, hope you're not doing too badly. Hopefully catch up once I'm back and have a computer. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdfgah
:hugs: thanks hun, I'm really sorry I never replied to the pm.. am being appalling at all communication until I'm fully meltdowny and then end up posting here. Yeah I'm still away... looking forward to being alone for more than 5 mins at a time. I really appreciate it, hope you're not doing too badly. Hopefully catch up once I'm back and have a computer. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries. Definitely catch up when you're back. Everything's feeling like a bit of a ****ing mess at the moment... So confused and frustrated (feeling flat a lot and questioning all my thoughts and feelings), and feeling vulnerable and unsupported. :s-smilie:
What's the point in living if you will never be great? I'll never change the world for the better, I'll never be the first to climb Everest or the first to achieve something, I'll never write a beautiful piece of music, or write a play or a book that will bring joy to millions, I'll never be in a position of power to change the world for the better, I will not be celebrated or remembered by the world when I'm gone .... I swear I will never listen to music, read books or poetry ever again, it just makes me feel worse about myself that I will never do something like that. I have all these thoughts in my head about life and I don't have the intelligence to express it and it's killing me.
:angry: Too angry right now. The so-called student support services at uni are being as unhelpful as usual. Apparently the 5-month-old-letter from the most annoying psychiatrist bloke ever isn't "evidence enough" for them to just give me a damn smaller room for my exams.

Literally don't care about anything else, that's ALL I WANTED FROM THEM!

Think my current frustration has come from re-reading that letter though, it's so rubbish. The guy didn't even spell my name right for a start. It just reminded me though of how much 'professionals' can't seem to be arsed to help out - I quote Magdatrix "would greatly benefit from therapeutic support, but due to her current lifestyle as an undergraduate student, involving splitting time spent between university and her home town, it is not really possible for her to engage in long term therapy at the moment. I think that this treatment option may need to be considered for her once she is settled in one geographical location (presumably as a post graduate)."

WTF

and how do you do those yellow smileys that spin around looking all annoyed-like?
Original post by 08batee
:jumphug: That's rubbish - not being able to sleep is so frustrating. Is it due to medication, or just thinking/worrying about things, that stops you from sleeping? Have you considered sleeping tablets? Life can be pretty tiresome but try to keep going as best as you can - keep actively seeking help and support just like you're doing and things can get better hun. :hugs:

Got sleeping pills but not taken any in ages :s-smilie:
Its due to worrying and pannicing about things. Just broke down on rory again :frown:
Cant keep it up

Posted from TSR Mobile
The test results weren't too bad. Just a little low on some things so i've been given some supliments for a while.

Having decided to go to uni this year instead of taking a gap year, I am getting really nervous. I'll be away from all my friends who know about my problems and understand me and i'll have to take care of myself. I don't even know if i'll be able to get into my first choice (catered and near-ish some of my friends) and my back-up is in the middle of nowhere and i'll have to feed myself too. I'm one of those people who, unless food is shoved practically under my face, I can just forget to eat. I'm not ready to deal with things alone. :no:
So worried. I know I can always drop out and go home if it's too hard but then i'll be a failure and won't have ANY friends new or old. :erm: I wish I was young again and didn't have to deal with all this!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5015
Original post by Magdatrix >_<
:angry: Too angry right now. The so-called student support services at uni are being as unhelpful as usual. Apparently the 5-month-old-letter from the most annoying psychiatrist bloke ever isn't "evidence enough" for them to just give me a damn smaller room for my exams.

Think my current frustration has come from re-reading that letter though, it's so rubbish. The guy didn't even spell my name right for a start. It just reminded me though of how much 'professionals' can't seem to be arsed to help out - I quote Magdatrix "would greatly benefit from therapeutic support, but due to her current lifestyle as an undergraduate student, involving splitting time spent between university and her home town, it is not really possible for her to engage in long term therapy at the moment. I think that this treatment option may need to be considered for her once she is settled in one geographical location (presumably as a post graduate)."

WTF

and how do you do those yellow smileys that spin around looking all annoyed-like?

Wow talk about un-accomodating. Do they want a more current version of the letter? I wouldn't say 5 months is outdated, that's a lack of understanding there.

Re: smileys, just hit more under the smileys and there's a selection of hundreds.
Original post by Magdatrix >_<

WTF

That's ridiculous. I'm really surprised they're being such ass****s about it, in my experience they didn't overly care about the contents of the letter so long as there was one. Is there anyone you can talk to or perhaps try to get a letter from your GP just to confirm what you've told them? I'd think even a GP letter should be good enough.
Reply 5017
Can't sleep for crying cos my sister has decided this is perfect time to enumerate thr thingst that make me ****. Hate myself and just want peace. But theres owhere I can go
Original post by asdfgah
Can't sleep for crying cos my sister has decided this is perfect time to enumerate thr thingst that make me ****. Hate myself and just want peace. But theres owhere I can go

Where do you want to go? Just out of the house away from your sister?
Reply 5019
Original post by Kindred
Having decided to go to uni this year instead of taking a gap year, I am getting really nervous. I'll be away from all my friends who know about my problems and understand me and i'll have to take care of myself. I don't even know if i'll be able to get into my first choice (catered and near-ish some of my friends) and my back-up is in the middle of nowhere and i'll have to feed myself too. I'm one of those people who, unless food is shoved practically under my face, I can just forget to eat. I'm not ready to deal with things alone. :no:
So worried. I know I can always drop out and go home if it's too hard but then i'll be a failure and won't have ANY friends new or old. :erm: I wish I was young again and didn't have to deal with all this!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, maybe it will be a blessing in disguise. Sometimes a change of routine forces us to learn things we'd otherwise be reluctant to learn. Maybe try easing yourself out your comfort zone by preparing some food yourself for a few days, you might end up enjoying it even! If you found you enjoyed it you'd maybe remember more often to eat without needing a prompt.

I am like that sometimes, i have to remember to eat at mealtimes and not just snack whenever.

Good luck for uni :smile:

Latest