The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Student Accomodation 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DawnCarroll94
Awww cool! :smile: I'm studying French with tourism management :smile: I think the 1 is the floor number but I'm not sure tbh haha! When you moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that sounds good! And hard mind you haha! Well we'll find out when we get there eh! :smile: well I work at the weekend so I'm going to collect my keys on Thursday or Friday then going home and coming back Saturday then going home and coming back Sunday ... Alot of hassle haha! You moving in on Thursday? :smile:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by Jackcairns1993
Aww that sounds good! And hard mind you haha! Well we'll find out when we get there eh! :smile: well I work at the weekend so I'm going to collect my keys on Thursday or Friday then going home and coming back Saturday then going home and coming back Sunday ... Alot of hassle haha! You moving in on Thursday? :smile:

Haha! Yeah I know! Yeah defo haha! Awww seems a lot of hassle! Where you from? I think I'm moving in on the Saturday cause my dad works during the week and he'll be driving me up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry guys, stupid question but do you all have unconditional offers? I have a conditional offer and am worried i'm going to miss out on the Bainfield rooms! :s-smilie: Help!
Haha! Yeah I know! Yeah defo haha! Awww seems a lot of hassle! Where you from? I think I'm moving in on the Saturday cause my dad works during the week and he'll be driving me up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it is such a hassle! I'm from Kennoway in Fife Scotland :smile: Where you from? :smile: aww well that sucks! Think i'm moving in on the Thursday not sure yet though ..
Reply 124
Original post by hannahlittle100
Sorry guys, stupid question but do you all have unconditional offers? I have a conditional offer and am worried i'm going to miss out on the Bainfield rooms! :s-smilie: Help!

I have an unconditional offer and am moving to Bainfield but when I visited on Monday the lady who showed me around the flat said between 550-600 of the rooms at Bainfield are taken but there are 720 so there is still a chance! She said they will all be filled with people with conditionals :smile: Good Luck with your results x

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you think about studying French and Arabic in Dakar, Senegal? I lived there before and recently saw a course for $1250 a month for the class (5days a week) including room, board and books.

I think 2 months would do me but has anyone else studied French outside of France? The thought of going to Africa seems so much more exciting!
Original post by Jackcairns1993
Yeah it is such a hassle! I'm from Kennoway in Fife Scotland :smile: Where you from? :smile: aww well that sucks! Think i'm moving in on the Thursday not sure yet though ..

Awww cool! :smile: you're not too far away then :smile: I'm from Kilmarnock :smile: aww cool :smile: I would like to move in on the thursday but my dad works then :/ so means it would be saturday. I'm really excited for it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 127
Does anyone know how they go about getting a tour around Bainfield ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 128
Original post by Lmcn1
Does anyone know how they go about getting a tour around Bainfield ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

email this address [email protected] (off their facebook page) and she will give you a viewing. Mon, Wed or Fri between 3-5pm. She was so lovely and answerer all my questions x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jennicol95
I have an unconditional offer and am moving to Bainfield but when I visited on Monday the lady who showed me around the flat said between 550-600 of the rooms at Bainfield are taken but there are 720 so there is still a chance! She said they will all be filled with people with conditionals :smile: Good Luck with your results x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on your offer! And thanks so much for the help. Such a relief! x
Reply 130
email this address [email protected] (off their facebook page) and she will give you a viewing. Mon, Wed or Fri between 3-5pm. She was so lovely and answerer all my questions x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got their freshers tickets yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep bought mine yesterday ! So excited :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 133

Posted from TSR Mobile

how does freshers work? tickets and stuff? do you need to buy in advance? clueless x

Posted from TSR Mobile
how does freshers work? tickets and stuff? do you need to buy in advance? clueless x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you can buy them there but you can get them in advance :smile: its on the Facebook freshers page. Its a wrist band you get :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lmcn1
Yep bought mine yesterday ! So excited :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo! I bought mine yesterday as well! Looking forward to it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 136
just applied for bainfield, here's hoping
Reply 137
Anyone got the link for applying for accommodation? Thanks
Reply 138
Original post by Sami'
Anyone got the link for applying for accommodation? Thanks

https://applications2.napier.ac.uk/studentaccommodation/
Reply 139
When you have to look up your "Edinburgh Napier Number", what is the Ucas code?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest