The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
Not a lot tbh- finish PS, holiday homework, start EPQ, trying to work out what the hell I'm going to do with my life, a couple of open days, sleep... You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Going out, the challenge, did my epq before :tongue: Still need to do my ps!!!
Reply 1101
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Just 2 left?:eek: you go girl! I mean... Strawberry :smug:

That's great though :yy: keep it up, we'll definitely be getting an A* out of you :five:
Thanks! :awesome: The last two are pretty tricky, so I'll be having another go of them next week sometime with a fresh mind.

I'll give it my best shot, but I wouldn't keep your fingers crossed. :tongue: I'm going to fight all year for it though :colone:
Original post by Blueray2
Going out, the challenge, did my epq before :tongue: Still need to do my ps!!!

Wow, you're organised! I only decided what I was doing it on two days ago. Yeah, I'll go out a couple of times as well with people, and I need to go down to school tomorrow to talk about AS grades :afraid: And I wrote mine... But it's 6200 characters long. I need to redo it and cut down quite majorly me thinks :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pandora.
Thanks! :awesome: The last two are pretty tricky, so I'll be having another go of them next week sometime with a fresh mind.

I'll give it my best shot, but I wouldn't keep your fingers crossed. :tongue: I'm going to fight all year for it though :colone:

I would try and help. Bur you know how informal I am about the maths :mmm:

:woo: dw,as long as you try!:awesome
Hmm, I have just looked into studying abroad (Denmark and Sweden to be specific), and I have seen that they ask for 120 "European Transfer Credits". Problem is, I have no idea what the hell these "credits" are, nor how I get them or whether my A-Levels convert to them somehow. Anyone know what I need to do?
Wow, you're organised! I only decided what I was doing it on two days ago. Yeah, I'll go out a couple of times as well with people, and I need to go down to school tomorrow to talk about AS grades :afraid: And I wrote mine... But it's 6200 characters long. I need to redo it and cut down quite majorly me thinks :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol my school is still closed and they dont even reply to emails... :s-smilie:
lol my school is still closed and they dont even reply to emails... :s-smilie:

Nor mine mostly, but I need to speak to the exams officer guy about getting some papers back and figured he'd be in for at least some of tomorrow and thursday for GCSE grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1107
Original post by Epic Flawless
Haha, hopefully I can achieve those predicted grades but I hate my username; it makes me look too arrogant.

It's a shame that you can't make any puns out of your username; J_95 isn't exactly pun-material, if I say so myself.

haha my username is boring... and ahhhhhh I want to do Economics at Uni as well, but i don't do Economics alevel...
Reply 1108
I would try and help. Bur you know how informal I am about the maths :mmm:

:woo: dw,as long as you try!:awesome
Nah, you're explanations are fine - I'm just lacking in common sense. :ninja:

Yep, my best is all I can do, so I will. :smile:

Just to check, the video in my sig doesn't work does it? :holmes:
Reply 1109
See the pun in the username :colone:

:wink: haha you see what I did there
Yay I can be ruthless again now that my wp are gone!
Original post by J_95
:wink: haha you see what I did there

Hah :colone: What you doing for a2?
Original post by Robbie242
Yay I can be ruthless again now that my wp are gone!

Yes bro, can't wait :colone:
Nor mine mostly, but I need to speak to the exams officer guy about getting some papers back and figured he'd be in for at least some of tomorrow and thursday for GCSE grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah thursday, but deadline is 20th September so u have ages...
I'm really panicing about applications now. I'm being pressured into applying for Oxford so I have less than 2 months to finish everything.

**** sake.
Original post by J_95
haha my username is boring... and ahhhhhh I want to do Economics at Uni as well, but i don't do Economics alevel...

You don't need Economics A Level to do an Economics degree, but it does help.
Oh yeah thursday, but deadline is 20th September so u have ages...

Apparently if you want a paper back so that it can then be sent to be remarked if necessary it has to be this week or something? I'll ask anyway, I need to speak to him about something else too at some stage and don't want to do I when there're hundreds of people about at the beginning of term :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1116
Original post by J_95

If you want to do Economics BSc then it mostly won't matter if you haven't done the A level. They're mainly looking for maths
Original post by Pandora.
Nah, you're explanations are fine - I'm just lacking in common sense. :ninja:

Yep, my best is all I can do, so I will. :smile:

Just to check, the video in my sig doesn't work does it? :holmes:

:rofl: my "methods" wouldn't get you the marks I don't think... They are lazy, assumptive, and hated by mathematicians :mmm:

:erm: I can't do all that from the app, so cant access vids from sigs anyway.
Apparently if you want a paper back so that it can then be sent to be remarked if necessary it has to be this week or something? I'll ask anyway, I need to speak to him about something else too at some stage and don't want to do I when there're hundreds of people about at the beginning of term :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: no thats not true, you can get it done then :tongue:
Reply 1119
:rofl: my "methods" wouldn't get you the marks I don't think... They are lazy, assumptive, and hated by mathematicians :mmm:

:erm: I can't do all that from the app, so cant access vids from sigs anyway.
:rofl: You're very helpful regardless :biggrin:

Fair enough, no problem :h:

Latest