The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dalek1099
I'm sick of attitudes like this- why can't people just be themselves?I'm going out in my normal clothes which consist of a t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms and I will not comb my hair.i haven't been out since the 3rd August so it will be a bit of fresh air.I don't go out now because I haven't got a bus pass and I have been stressing about results and I can't really be bothered.

Have you ever met someone called im so academic? i think you and her would get along just fine...
I think people are getting stressed by the nature of the posts now :tongue: Just calm down haha
Original post by Its Andy
It's also human nature to want to go outside, explore, move about etc...

I agree with you, but I wasn't referring to the fact that she hasn't gone outside, I was referring to how she thinks people shouldn't worry about how they look when it is perfectly normal to worry.
Original post by snikutsmullac
I agree with you, but I wasn't referring to the fact that she hasn't gone outside, I was referring to how she thinks people shouldn't worry about how they look when it is perfectly normal to worry.

she hahahahah

I was pointing out that Dalek's nature is different to what people would refer to as human nature.

Maybe he isn't human?:eek:
For some reason the Results Plus Direct webpage won't load
Has it crashed already?:eek:
Or is it just because of my laptop?:colondollar:
Seeing as grade boundaries have gone up, tomorrow is going to be horrible. I am 100% certain I failed maths at least.
Original post by Robbie242
she hahahahah

Fine. It.
Original post by Robbie242
she hahahahah

To be fair I've made a similar mistake.

*it
Fine. It.

Beat me to it by seconds!
Original post by EvasiveRose
For some reason the Results Plus Direct webpage won't load
Has it crashed already?:eek:
Or is it just because of my laptop?:colondollar:

Yeah, I just get the header and footer; I can't log in :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have their enrolment day on the same day as results day? I think it's such a bother to go open your results and then spend the day to prepare for it (I.D pictures, etc)! What about the poor souls that are very sad about the fact they can't go to that sixth form while the others are all queuing up! Sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jabbadejab
I need serious help, I have to decide this by tomorrow :frown:

I definitely am doing: Maths, Econ and biology

however i am in a dilemma over whether to choose geography or chemistry as a fourth subject. I enjoy geography more than i do chemistry but i fell like chemistry is more suited, however one thing i must add is that im not intending on doing anything science related at uni, i intend to do something to do with maths,statistics or economics. I forgot to mention that i will be dropping this subject regardless whether its geography or chemistry after AS. I dont know too much about economics but i know for sure that science in general wont sway me at uni but chem looks better.

advice plz
Thanks

okay:
1) turn the font size down on your posts (just saying) but 10/10 for making it eye catching :wink:
2) honestly if your going to drop it anyway and you dont want to do science then do geography. it will mean that you have a subject that you enjoy doing rather than have to do for your career. Also, whatever you choose dont take it too seriously, its an enjoyment subject rather than a must have consentrate on the other 3 x
Original post by flutterby53
Yeah, I just get the header and footer; I can't log in :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:
I hope this problem is fixed soon though
Reply 6474
e-aqa removed the access to view results for now. Was just gonna check what I got exactly on my previous exams.

And yes I may have somehow got access to a teachers e-aqa account. :biggrin:
Original post by Illusionary
GCSE results day - Thursday 22 August 2013

Good luck to everyone as we approach the publication of GCSE results. This thread is here for you to discuss your thoughts about results with others in a similar position. Feel free to chat about any of your feelings, concerns or hopes with other members here

If you'd like to share your predictions for your results, as well as the actual grades that you achieve on the day, you can use the dedicated "Post your results" thread. Upon publication, the Grade boundaries thread will be used to share the details made available by exam boards. For anyone disappointed with their results, we have a thread with advice for those who haven't done as well as they hoped to help you to decide what to do next.

i'm extreamly scared for tmrow... it's really nerve raking
Has anyone got their results yet? Is anyone gonna get emailed by the school or something? Apparently my friend told me some people may get them by midnight, is this true? I doubt it, but am still double checking . . .
I've found my Life on Mars box set - that's my next 934 minutes sorted :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilypear
Does anyone have their enrolment day on the same day as results day? I think it's such a bother to go open your results and then spend the day to prepare for it (I.D pictures, etc)! What about the poor souls that are very sad about the fact they can't go to that sixth form while the others are all queuing up! Sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I have enrolment day on results day. Our school haven't even bothered to inform us when it is, they just said we'll let you know on Result's day when it is . . .
Original post by theJdog
Has anyone got their results yet? Is anyone gonna get emailed by the school or something? Apparently my friend told me some people may get them by midnight, is this true? I doubt it, but am still double checking . . .

I have to go into school at 8:30 to get mine Lmao.
Original post by flutterby53
I've found my Life on Mars box set - that's my next 934 minutes sorted :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guess we'll see you at 12:48 tomorrow then!

Latest