The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
Hi from a fellow to-be year 13 here!
Original post by adi19956
The only way you can get close to knowing is if you ask for a photocopy of the script and go over it with a teacher who'll tell you if they think it's worth more or less than what you got. If they think it's worth more then go for remark, if not then don't

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Too late for a photocopied script now, the deadline was today I'm fairly certain. Still go for a remark though if you like, previous poster whoever you were :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Too late for a photocopied script now, the deadline was today I'm fairly certain. Still go for a remark though if you like, previous poster whoever you were :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought the deadline was tomorrow?
Reply 1363
Original post by furryface12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Boy_wonder_95

Oh yeah! Pity. Oh well you can still get the original script I suppose

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
"Year 13" sounds nasty and intimidating. Can we not be Year X or something happy like Year Balloons? :frown:
Reply 1365
Original post by krishkmistry
biology,chemistry,maths and business but i'm dropping business :smile:

Those would be tough to aim for A*/As
Reply 1366
Original post by Paparazzo
"Year 13" sounds nasty and intimidating. Can we not be Year X or something happy like Year Balloons? :frown:

We could call ourselves Upper Sixth or "The year what is equivalent to the second year of college for standard age and not mature students year"?
Reply 1367

I don't like the number 13. Sounds too odd. Get it?!!! Ha no! -_- ignore my sense of humor. I slept at 7pm and woke up at 9pm and now I'm awake!
Original post by adi19956
We could call ourselves Upper Sixth or "The year what is equivalent to the second year of college for standard age and not mature students year"?

Perhaps "Current Year 13's but wish we weren't 2013/14"
Reply 1369
Perhaps "Current Year 13's but wish we weren't 2013/14"

35gp8.jpg
Original post by BOOM!!!
AS Subjects: Chemistry (A), Mathematics (A), Further maths (A), Geography (A) and Biology (B)
A2 Subjects: Chemistry, Maths, Geog and either F Maths or Biology (I really can't make up my mind)
University choices: 5 of Warwick, Sheffield, York, Nottingham, Oxford, Leeds, Bath and Bristol. I'll get back to you when I decide.
For Chemistry, thanks :biggrin:

Done! :biggrin:

Original post by Jkizer
Hai
Applying for Economics
AS: Economics (A) Psychology (A) Maths (B) ICT (C) GStudies (C)
A2: Economics (A*) Psychology (A) Maths (A/B) Epq (A)
University Choices: Surrey, Southampton, Royal Holloway, Reading, Sussex or Queens (I'm pulling my hair on which)

Hey! :biggrin:

Added! :biggrin:

Original post by krishkmistry
Pharmacy
AS Subjects : Biology,Chemistry,Mathematics and Business Studies
A2 Subjects : Biology,Chemistry and Maths
University choices : Reading university,Bradford university,UEA,LJMU and Aston university/Medway school of Pharmacy

Done! First for Pharmacy :awesome:

Original post by joostan
Another one for maths, they're looking lonely :wink:

Spoiler

Done! :biggrin:

Original post by Edward Gibbons

Spoiler

Done! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by fizzypoppop
I dont know where to apply to that would actually accept me to do natural sciences with a C in chemistry, would doing a biology degree be better?

Well, If you've got it at AS The It shouldn't matter too much I don't think, I mean I know a girl who got into Notts (albeit to do Chemistry) with a D in Biology at AS. Esp if you pick an option with Maths Bio and something else, which isn't chem. I'd apply for a mixture, perhaps two or three which are Natsci and the rest Biology degrees.

Hahaha Like the years 10 and 11 thread with their ultra long names? But too be honest, Year X sounds even more scary!
Original post by leafy9
Those would be tough to aim for A*/As

tough,but i'm resitting modules and i'm on high grades so it's doable :smile:
Original post by oyyoyy
Hi from a fellow to-be year 13 here!

Welcome, haven't seen you around.

What A2s are you planning on studying?
Original post by Boy_wonder_95

Maybe it was just they wanted the internal ones from our school by yesterday then, but I'm sure it was someone on here that initially told me when the deadline was :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1376
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Welcome, haven't seen you around.

What A2s are you planning on studying?

further maths, bio, chem and econ [did maths this year]

The end of an era is beckoning, it feels so weird, but kinda good too
Original post by oyyoyy
further maths, bio, chem and econ [did maths this year]

The end of an era is beckoning, it feels so weird, but kinda good too

Ah right, so what are you applying for this year?

It really does, like 7 years of education just coming to a swift end
WOOOOO UNIVERSITY NEXT YEAR!!!!! LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL

(just had to get that out, sorry)
Reply 1379
Is it a funny mix to study Chemistry, Biology and Media for A2?

Latest