The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Sherfield Hall?

It seems most of the others have a post, but I can't find one for Sherfield. Surely I can't be the only one there? :eek:
Reply 1
I was starting to think the same thing! Do you know when we find out room numbers and stuff?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
im in sherfield too :smile:
Reply 3
Well that's a relief I was beginning to think I was going to be the only one in Sherfield! :eek:
No idea when we find out room numbers or anything though, presumably it will be in the email they said they'd send out at the start of September...
Roughly how many people are there per flat in Sherfield does anyone know?
Reply 4
I think there are 8 people to a flat. What are you Studying?
Reply 5
Ancient History, and yourself?
Reply 6
incase anyone doesn't know there is a facebook page for it https://www.facebook.com/groups/UoRSherfieldHall13to14/?fref=ts (with links to the twitter too :smile: )
Reply 7
I'm in Sherfield, studying Primary Ed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Cleomenes
Ancient History, and yourself?

Pharmacy. :smile:
Reply 9
hey what blocks is everyone in? anyone in M :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by courtneyyy_
hey what blocks is everyone in? anyone in M :smile:

How did you find out? 😮

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
on e enrollment click expand arrival, press view check in/view confirmation and it should come down as a drop down, sorry im bad at things like this haha! it did take me ages to figure it out :')
Reply 12
Oh okay! Haha :tongue: I went on there and did everything, but I didn't see anything about the block, I'll have another look :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily115
Oh okay! Haha :tongue: I went on there and did everything, but I didn't see anything about the block, I'll have another look :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

there are clearer/more detailed instructions on the facebook page haha :')
Original post by courtneyyy_
im in sherfield too :smile:

I am going into first year this year and am stuck with halls. I was just wondering what you thought of Sherfield having lived there? My other options are Child's or Mackinder...
hey, read that in 2008 hat apparently most people in sherfield are third years or mature students, is this true as im an undergrad and im not sure where to apply!
Original post by carolinerutter61
hey, read that in 2008 hat apparently most people in sherfield are third years or mature students, is this true as im an undergrad and im not sure where to apply!

I was in Sherfield this year and I'd go as far as saying the majority of us were first years :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending