The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by krishkmistry
three past papers done for c1 maths,which i'm resitting next june and i have 2 B's and an A - thank god i've done my personal statement too,just wondering where to apply to now!

why are you doing C1 past papers NOW when your exam is a year away ? :confused:

C1 doesn't take too long to get to grips with.
Original post by lilGem
:biggrin:

I am over the moon! I'm all registered too and moving in 25 days :eek:

Time to get packing soon :redface:

You're so lucky :tongue: wish I could just swap lives for a second.. you know, in 25 days.

How much food are you taking? (Sorry, I had to ask :wink:)
Reply 1682
Original post by mynameisntbobk
You're so lucky :tongue: wish I could just swap lives for a second.. you know, in 25 days.

How much food are you taking? (Sorry, I had to ask :wink:)

Mum is doing a big shop for me when we get there but I'm taking the staple bag of rice and pasta up with me :redface:
Original post by Fas
why are you doing C1 past papers NOW when your exam is a year away ? :confused:

C1 doesn't take too long to get to grips with.

because the simple reason is that i have 12 exams to deal with next summer and tbh i haven't got time to practice c1 that much throughout the year.
Original post by lilGem

Mum is doing a big shop for me when we get there but I'm taking the staple bag of rice and pasta up with me :redface:

Ah that's fair enough. My brother got loads of bottles of long-lasting milk :lol:
Reply 1685
Ah that's fair enough. My brother got loads of bottles of long-lasting milk :lol:

:lol: well milk is an essential :yep:

I'm slowly getting together lists of what I need, so so much to do/ get :facepalm:
If anyone here's interested in modding, btw, we need new mods in Study Help. Have a look at the announcement here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=80&a=1259

You need to be over 18/approaching your 18th birthday soon though to apply. :smile:
Original post by lilGem
:lol: well milk is an essential :yep:

I'm slowly getting together lists of what I need, so so much to do/ get :facepalm:

I don't like milk :tongue:

As long as its getting done :yes:
Reply 1688
I don't like milk :tongue:

As long as its getting done :yes:

slowly, luckily I have many people wanting to buy things for me :smile:
Original post by lilGem
slowly, luckily I have many people wanting to buy things for me :smile:

You are lucky on that front :tongue:
Reply 1690
You are lucky on that front :tongue:

Very!
Don't understand how any of you live in London. Been here since Saturday and my feet have nearly fallen off from walking so much :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Don't understand how any of you live in London. Been here since Saturday and my feet have nearly fallen off from walking so much :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not that that gets me, it's all the noise and pollution and too many people and things :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1693
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgghhh!!!!!!!!

:mad:
Original post by Pandora.

What's up? :console:
Reply 1695
Original post by Pandora.

You okay? :knuddel:
Reply 1696
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear -- are your feet okay now? Would you like a foot massage? :wink:
Reply 1697
Original post by usycool1
What's up? :console:

Original post by adi19956
You okay? :knuddel:
Thanks, I'm just venting. :redface: I really wanted to have my PS and most of UCAS sorted by now, but since I messed up my exam and my teacher probably wont get it remarked, I'm stuck.

Why does everything go wrong for me? :cry2: For once in my life, I just want something to go hitch free!
Original post by usycool1
If anyone here's interested in modding, btw, we need new mods in Study Help. Have a look at the announcement here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=80&a=1259

You need to be over 18/approaching your 18th birthday soon though to apply. :smile:

I've always wanted to be a mod :colondollar:

My 18th isn't until November though :s-smilie:
Original post by furryface12
It's not that that gets me, it's all the noise and pollution and too many people and things :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's very busy! :tongue:
Original post by Zhy
Oh dear -- are your feet okay now? Would you like a foot massage? :wink:

They're actually still sore! Haha could really do with one to be honest :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest