The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Waterloo Road is where it's at :wink: I don't care if it's riddled with unrealistic plots, I think it's so entertaining :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
#first world problems

:wink:

I see your WPs are diminishing :smile:.
It's awesome that you start late!
Original post by Lucy96
Waterloo Road is where it's at :wink: I don't care if it's riddled with unrealistic plots, I think it's so entertaining :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree Waterloo road over hollyoaks any day of the week, at least with Waterloo Road the plot isn't as predictable and repetitive as hollyoaks :tongue:
Original post by keromedic
I've abandoned that show for a year. I've no idea what's been going on.
I can't wait for my fav show's to restart, this tv season! :smile:

You really should get back into it, although you missed all the exiting stuff these last few months.

What show's your favourite?
#first world problems

:wink:

The worst ever though

Prsom!!
I agree Waterloo road over hollyoaks any day of the week, at least with Waterloo Road the plot isn't as predictable and repetitive as hollyoaks :tongue:

Haha :lol: To be honest, I've only ever watched Hollyoaks a few times, I've never been able to get into it! :tongue:

Though now it's time for The Great British Bake Off :biggrin: Oh my life is ever so exciting :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mynameisntbobk
You really should get back into it, although you missed all the exiting stuff these last few months.

What show's your favourite?

The worst ever though

Prsom!!

Please don't hate me fellow yr 13-Tsrians but I don't really watch British TV (though I glance at Xfactor occasionally). It's hard to name a fav but I like Grey's Anatomy, Castle, The Mentalist and The Vampire diaries a lot (in no particular order) as well as other American shows.
Original post by Lucy96
Haha :lol: To be honest, I've only ever watched Hollyoaks a few times, I've never been able to get into it! :tongue:

Though now it's time for The Great British Bake Off :biggrin: Oh my life is ever so exciting :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, my sister wanted me to watch it with her all the time, but it just got so boring. I did watch it a time ago though for like 1 season can't remember any of the characters though.

@ Bold, my mum watches that :wink:
Reply 2247
I'm so excited to go to school and learn - say no one ever -_-
But seriously, school starts tomorrow for me :frown: but I'm going to the Sherlock Holmes museum afterwards so that'll cheer me up :biggrin:
Please don't hate me fellow yr 13-Tsrians but I don't really watch British TV (though I glance at Xfactor occasionally). It's hard to name a fav but I like Grey's Anatomy, Castle, The Mentalist and The Vampire diaries a lot (in no particular order) as well as other American shows.

I don't hate you :tongue:

I don't think I've ever watched any of those. I'm really not a fan of American TV. I much prefer British TV and watching it sat next to the Queen sipping a cuppa
Anyone who has twitter, you should totally follow me :tongue: I'd love to follow you too :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Lucy96
You're welcome :tongue: We will :biggrin:

Aw how sweet! :tongue: Are you applying anywhere that isn't too far? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:

Yup :lol: London uni's are mostly pretty close to me. :yep: I'm considering Imperial which is fairly close, as is UCL but I might change UCL to Oxford, I don't know. :tongue: Then Southampton (which I'm considering :tongue:) is fairly close...only Birmingham is quite far away! I may try Kings though...or Edingburgh... :tongue: I'm really confused atm where I want to apply, only sure about Imperial and Birmingham! :colondollar::tongue:
I see your WPs are diminishing :smile:.
It's awesome that you start late!

New pic geez! :biggrin: +2 rep
Original post by Lucy96
Anyone who has twitter, you should totally follow me :tongue: I'd love to follow you too :biggrin:

Spoiler

Oh I love the biology pick up line haha - I mildly get it as a biology simpleton.

But really i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.:colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
Same here, my sister wanted me to watch it with her all the time, but it just got so boring. I did watch it a time ago though for like 1 season can't remember any of the characters though.

@ Bold, my mum watches that :wink:

Aw how cute :tongue: Haha, I couldn't name one character!

It's actually really great, I promise :wink: Though it just makes me hungry/jealous :tongue:
Original post by Blueray2
New pic geez! :biggrin: +2 rep

:smile: :biggrin:, weren't you like on 4 gems? If so, congrats on getting to the green side :smile:.
Original post by Lucy96

Spoiler

How do you have so many followers? I have a handful :frown:.
Lol. I'm sure usy is way cooler :cool:.

Oh you... :colondollar:

I'm jealous. I'll be self studying AFM AS though. Someone suggested to me that I do a 3rd yr of college as opposed to a gap :P. I won't but hypothetically I'd probably do Music A2, Physics AS and Spanish/Psychology/Philosophy. What would you do?

Sounds good! Hmm...good question! :tongue: I'd probably do AS and A2 Additional Further Maths, AS Computing and AS History... :holmes:

Original post by Endless Blue
Wow, that must be really tough. I'd struggle so badly; I get headaches without drinking water for a couple of hours! :eek:

It's not as bad as people think, but fair enough! :tongue:
Oh I love the biology pun haha - I mildly get it as a biology simpleton.

But really i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.:colondollar:

Because RNA has uracil
Original post by Lucy96

Spoiler

Am I ready to reveal my identity to TSR? :colone:
Original post by g.k.galloway
Good luck, I'm doing the same subjects :smile: (maybe with physics thrown in too but I'm not certain yet!)

Should be fun! :biggrin:

thankyou! let's do this!

I don't watch much TV at all tbh :nah:

Latest