Original post by usycool1
I don't watch much TV at all tbh :nah:

Are you a fellow bibliophile? :h:
Original post by keromedic
Because RNA has uracil

Scratch that, I don't get it at all :lol:
:biggrin:

Yup :lol: London uni's are mostly pretty close to me. :yep: I'm considering Imperial which is fairly close, as is UCL but I might change UCL to Oxford, I don't know. :tongue: Then Southampton (which I'm considering :tongue:) is fairly close...only Birmingham is quite far away! I may try Kings though...or Edingburgh... :tongue: I'm really confused atm where I want to apply, only sure about Imperial and Birmingham! :colondollar::tongue:

Ah of course :biggrin: They'd all be great choices! Edinburgh looks gorgeous, such a lovely place to live! Well any of those would be amazing, it must be hard to choose :eek:
Original post by Robbie242
Oh I love the biology pick up line haha - I mildly get it as a biology simpleton.

But really i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.:colondollar:

Haha me too, nothing beats the biology ones, they're always very entertaining :lol:

That is also a pretty amazing line too hehe :wink:
:smile: :biggrin:, weren't you like on 4 gems? If so, congrats on getting to the green side :smile:.

How do you have so many followers? I have a handful :frown:.

I used to be obsessed with it, once you get a certain amount people just follow you! I've actually lost about 200 in a month though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scratch that, I don't get it at all :lol:

Rna has an extra neucleotie called Uracil. For shortness, the neucleotides are reffered by, in sequenceing, their first letter.
So RNA has U in it.
Rna has an extra neucleotie called Uracil. For shortness, the neucleotides are reffered by, in sequenceing, their first letter.
So RNA has U in it.

wtf is a neucleotie seriously I am the biggest biology noob in the universe
Original post by Lucy96

I used to be obsessed with it, once you get a certain amount people just follow you! I've actually lost about 200 in a month though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see. In any case, thanks for the follow back "oh famous one" :smile:.
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Am I ready to reveal my identity to TSR? :colone:

Do it :biggrin:
I see. In any case, thanks for the follow back "oh famous one" :smile:.

Thank you for the follow! You're welcome :smile: hahaha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I spelt it wrong. It's: Nucleotide.
They're organic (carbon containing) molecules that are the basic building blocks of nucleic acids (like DNA).
They are comprised of a pentose sugar, nitrogen containing base and 1 or more phosphate groups.
Think of them as letters that can be combined to form words that become sentences.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2268
So RNA has U in it.

It's not an extra one, it's a replacement one :yep:
Original post by Lucy96
Ah of course :biggrin: They'd all be great choices! Edinburgh looks gorgeous, such a lovely place to live! Well any of those would be amazing, it must be hard to choose :eek:

Haha me too, nothing beats the biology ones, they're always very entertaining :lol:

That is also a pretty amazing line too hehe :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree haha. Since I'm not into the whole cheesy pick up lines when I go out somewhere I'm gonna work my magic with some Maths pick up lines, though first I need to ask what they got in Maths and then I can select an appropriate joke :colone:.

Loads of the maths ones are too forward or sexual lool, that was the only easy one I found on there :tongue:
I haven't used Twitter in months now...I used to try to tweet famous people all the time :lol: Got a few replies though...and blocked by one, I said something I'm not particularly proud of... :colondollar:

Are you a fellow bibliophile? :h:

I like solving problems in my free time :teeth: I quite like reading too though!

Original post by Lucy96

I like the look of Edinburgh too! They don't interview either apparently (although that's not that advantageous, apparently) so I may prefer that... :holmes: It really is! :sadnod:
Original post by lilGem
It's not an extra one, it's a replacement one :yep:

Ah yes, instead of cytosine?

Below quote has quite freaked me out :wink:
I'm really good at finding people :h:.

Hmm :holmes:

Sorry, I spelt it wrong. It's: Nucleotide.
They're organic (carbon containing) molecules that are the basic building blocks of nucleic acids (like DNA).
They are comprised of a pentose sugar, nitrogen containing base and 1 or more phosphate groups.
Think of them as letters that can be combined to form words that become sentences.

This is so funny. Am I the only one loling?

Do you expect Robbie to understand that?
Reply 2273
Ah yes, instead of cytosine?

Yep :smile:

I like solving problems in my free time :teeth: I quite like reading too though!

That's cool. In trueness, I'm really not interested in chemistry. But I've done a bit of extra reading so I understand the applications in other fields of science like histology and human physiology.
I love reading fantasy fiction though :P. Puzzles? Do u cube?
Below quote has quite freaked me out :wink:

Hmm :holmes:

This is so funny. Am I the only one loling?

Do you expect Robbie to understand that?

aite aite C in foundation GCSE I went about as far as Mitosis, cell/nerve structure & osmosis then they stopped teaching us :rofl:
aite aite C in foundation GCSE I went about as far as Mitosis, cell/nerve structure & osmosis then they stopped teaching us :rofl:

Didn't mean it in a rude way :tongue: if only biology stopped at GCSE

They're the building blocks of the DNA language :smile:.
That's cool. In trueness, I'm really not interested in chemistry. But I've done a bit of extra reading so I understand the applications in other fields of science like histology and human physiology.
I love reading fantasy fiction though :P. Puzzles? Do u cube?

I'm not interested in chemistry either anymore, it just bores me now! :tongue: Human physiology's great, I love reading about it! :yep:

Nice! Yeah...like maths stuff... :colondollar: :tongue:
Didn't mean it in a rude way :tongue: if only biology stopped at GCSE

Nah I'm just joking around, yeah that would be interesting :holmes:

Latest