The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8340
Gas hasn't even done anything special still the match is so close. Imagine whall Nole will do. I can't see Nadal Winning US OPEN now seriously.
Reply 8341
Nadal backhand the worst shot in tennis ?
Reply 8342
Original post by ubi1

... will you stop.
Original post by ubi1

Even for you the dubious honour has to go to Andy's second serve
Reply 8344
Original post by Prendah
... will you stop.

Until its over. :smile:
Reply 8345
Original post by hskjlclcn
Even for you the dubious honour has to go to Andy's second serve

Surely its the devious backhand of Nadal.:confused:
Reply 8346
What a mental midget. All that work just to throw it away like a scrub in the tie break. Pathetic from Gasquet.

It's over.
Gasquet was really poor in that tie-break. His forehand has not been working today at all on top of that, but at least the tactics are somewhat correct.
So crafty a bugger you are Gasquet. After all the two set to love chokes you've had in your career you want to inflict one of the most dramatic on Nadal.

In all seriousness though, what the **** was that Richard :frown:
Reply 8349
So crafty a bugger you are Gasquet. After all the two set to love chokes you've had in your career you want to inflict one of the most dramatic on Nadal.

In all seriousness though, what the **** was that Richard :frown:

I was be in the similar place as you on monday.:frown:
Reply 8350
Nadal vs Djokovic it is.

I'll watch some 2011 highlights to get me in the mood. It was truly glorious watching Novak turn Rafa into his personal boy toy. :adore:
Reply 8351
Original post by Xotol
Nadal vs Djokovic it is.

I'll watch some 2011 highlights to get me in the mood. It was truly glorious watching Novak turn Rafa into his personal boy toy. :adore:

Erghhh No home!!!:eek:
Reply 8352
Lol this match is pathetic
Disappointed for Richard that he is proving all the people who said Nadal had a "mug" draw (what a stupid statement in a Grand Slam) right in a way by not turning up with a suitable gameplan tonight.

Proud of his overall tournament though, he'd of lost to Raonic let alone Ferrer this time last year!
Djokovic to beat Nadal in the final. As well as Nadal is playing, I have to favour Djokovic on this surface
Reply 8355
Original post by ubi1
Erghhh No home!!!:eek:

Just trying to be a bit creative. :wink: Would you prefer 'bitch' instead? All the terms apply here. :dontknow:
Reply 8356
Disappointed for Richard that he is proving all the people who said Nadal had a "mug" draw (what a stupid statement in a Grand Slam) right in a way by not turning up with a suitable gameplan tonight.

Proud of his overall tournament though, he'd of lost to Raonic let alone Ferrer this time last year!

Poor Gas get destroyed once again.
No 1 vs No 2 seeds in both women's and men's finals - I really hope that these matches live up to the hype that is around them.
Reply 8358
5 Finals for Nole>>> 3 for Rafa at the US open.
Reply 8359
Original post by Decerto
No 1 vs No 2 seeds in both women's and men's finals - I really hope that these matches live up to the hype that is around them.

Guess it depends if Djokovic and Azarenka show up but hopefully :smile:

Latest