The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Anyone here studying at Queen's?
Original post by Bulbasaur
I'm at Fitz too, from what I've gathered most people are like you there so don't worry :tongue: Have you checked out the Fitz Ents facebook page? That's basically entirely clubbing.

I'll be interested to see what Cambridge has to offer though - I'm strangely liking the idea of it being a bit cheesy, maybe I'm a little weird :tongue:

Thank god for that, I reckon stress relief will be much needed. Are what's more relieving the alcohol?

Nope. I'm not on Facebook. Does it have info on the Fitz bop there, because oh my god thats been driving me up the wall?

No, cheesy music is really fun. I hope it includes ABBA.
Reply 442
I'm at Fitz too, from what I've gathered most people are like you there so don't worry :tongue: Have you checked out the Fitz Ents facebook page? That's basically entirely clubbing.

I'll be interested to see what Cambridge has to offer though - I'm strangely liking the idea of it being a bit cheesy, maybe I'm a little weird :tongue:

Seriously, a bit of cheese now and then is great fun, a bit odd when the whole club is doing the macarena but there you go :tongue:
I think my love for ABBA is going to be my saving grace, considering my disdain for clubbing otherwise.
Original post by CD315
Anyone here studying at Queen's?

Me :biggrin: I'm Physical NatSci, what about you?
Original post by lieseldante
Thank god for that, I reckon stress relief will be much needed. Are what's more relieving the alcohol?

Nope. I'm not on Facebook. Does it have info on the Fitz bop there, because oh my god thats been driving me up the wall?

No, cheesy music is really fun. I hope it includes ABBA.

Totally. And there's no information about that on there I don't think - but think of a Bop as a bit like a cheesy/awkward school disco. That's what I've heard it's like :tongue:

Ha, i'm sure it will. Wonder if there will be any S-club, haven't heard anything from them in years. Memories...

Original post by wibletg
Seriously, a bit of cheese now and then is great fun, a bit odd when the whole club is doing the macarena but there you go :tongue:

Sounds like drunken fun to me.
Original post by St. Brynjar
Will there be any inter-college freshers stuff? It'd be nice to meet some people who aren't in my college/course on a night out.

Was wondering this myself, but then again, wherever you end up there's gonna be people from other colleges anyway so it's not a big deal :smile:
Reply 447
Totally. And there's no information about that on there I don't think - but think of a Bop as a bit like a cheesy/awkward school disco. That's what I've heard it's like :tongue:

Ha, i'm sure it will. Wonder if there will be any S-club, haven't heard anything from them in years. Memories...

Sounds like drunken fun to me.

I'll second the bop thing as a current student - it's a cheesy school disco with a bar and people (sometimes) in fancy dress - sums it up pretty much.
Reply 448
Any girtonians in here message me! Already here for the pre maths freshers course so if anyone has any questions quote me
How's everyone finding freshers'? Fitz is pretty decent, I'll be glad when the awkwardness abates though.
Reply 450
You can join the main Cambridge chat thread now :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending