The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
:woo: finally- it's amazing what chaos can be caused if one website goes down for a couple of hours one evening!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was quite an unnerving few hours :tongue:
Reply 4181
Original post by Llewellyn
attack on titan

I love attack on titan!
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Just wondering, how do you put retakes in UCAS? :colondollar:

Just on where you write the A2 But write the title of the AS unit and put pending. Anyways I talked to my teacher, and he said no way to putting retakes down, unless it was a proper low grade. If Your just doing it to boost your UMS,(Like me) don't put it down
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4183
600 words is not enough to write a full lab report :sad:
On a level of 1 -5 how high risk is: UCL KCL Soton Manchester and Surrey as choices?
Haha: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23843578

A uni even more competitive than Oxbridge :ahee::tongue:
Original post by Soontobesuper
On a level of 1 -5 how high risk is: UCL KCL Soton Manchester and Surrey as choices?

Surely it would depend on your grades, personal statement, etc?
Who does AQA Britain 1625-1642 history? AS?
I need desperate help :frown:

Please PM me if you do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ethery
Surely it would depend on your grades, personal statement, etc?

Yeahhh. My ps is ok I think, and my Predicted grades meet the requirements, but I think I just read the "How not to get 5 rejections" article and freaked out.
Yeahhh. My ps is ok I think, and my Predicted grades meet the requirements, but I think I just read the "How not to get 5 rejections" article and freaked out.

Well, I don't really want to advise you a lot because I'm not sure myself, but if you meet the entry requirements and your PS is decent, you've probably got an alright spread there I'd think. I don't think I really have any low risk ones. :tongue:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1380731613.767471.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1380731629.501455.jpg

This is what my PM was referring to, any help would be appreciated please :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just on where you write the A2 But write the title of the AS unit and put pending. Anyways I talked to my teacher, and he said no way to putting retakes down, unless it was a proper low grade. If Your just doing it to boost your UMS,(Like me) don't put it down

The universities need to know if you're retaking a module, so unless you haven't made that clear you would be obliged to enter it twice. You don't need to put down the module grade though, and put the new one as pending.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So many drunken freshers in town, at 5:30 in the evening too :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you think I could get into university to do accounting with no work experience? My tutor wants our ucas application sending off next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Whaaaat?

Draw tanx what would each value look like when 1 is divided by it.

I have drawn my f(x) = tan x but I still have no idea what it looks like, I'm probably being stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Farringtonn
I have drawn my f(x) = tan x but I still have no idea what it looks like, I'm probably being stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go on google image and type cot(x) graph.
Reply 4196
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Go on google image and type cot(x) graph.

**** how could I forget. Cot x=1/tan x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4197
Doing my physics coursework. So difficult to get good marks on it. I got 17/20 last year and the teachers said this year that would get a much lower mark, but I really don't know how to improve on it :frown:
Reply 4198
Original post by adi19956
Doing my physics coursework. So difficult to get good marks on it. I got 17/20 last year and the teachers said this year that would get a much lower mark, but I really don't know how to improve on it :frown:

What exam board are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Farringtonn
Do you think I could get into university to do accounting with no work experience? My tutor wants our ucas application sending off next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe? But why an accountant? :s-smilie:

Latest