The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Iv still not eaten today :/
Beginning to think i should get something but dont know what :frown:
Its so much easier to just lie in bed and hide from the world!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Iv still not eaten today :/
Beginning to think i should get something but dont know what :frown:
Its so much easier to just lie in bed and hide from the world!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Takeaway delivery? That's what I've done. I'm still in bed in my PJs :colondollar: Chinese is on it's way though :crazy:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Takeaway delivery? That's what I've done. I'm still in bed in my PJs :colondollar: Chinese is on it's way though :crazy:

I have £7 in my bank :frown:

Making toasties though hunger became overwhelming and feel sick :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ****, your bank balance is worse than mine (I checked it this morning and nearly died of shock and how much money I've spent this month :s-smilie: ) :hugs:
Oh ****, your bank balance is worse than mine (I checked it this morning and nearly died of shock and how much money I've spent this month :s-smilie: ) :hugs:

Thats £4 of a maxed out overdraft with no income :yep:
Well now £2 cos i bought a bad of ebay :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I lied the £7 is in my purse from birthday money :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

im also pretty bad on the money front, a lot of my mates are buying this and that because they have jobs but im stuck on ESA atm because im a mess. i want to be looking for work again soon.

make sure you don't starve yourself :hugs: you can still get a lot of food with £7 if you go to the right places.

wasn't it that u can't get work or apply for jobseekrrs atm, because you have a lot to deal with and they're *******s? :console:
-

Edit: i also near starve myself sometimes just because i feel so dire, and just lie in bed practically comatose for a whole day. so you ain't the only one :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Meaty_man
im also pretty bad on the money front, a lot of my mates are buying this and that because they have jobs but im stuck on ESA atm because im a mess. i want to be looking for work again soon.

make sure you don't starve yourself :hugs: you can still get a lot of food with £7 if you go to the right places.

wasn't it that u can't get work or apply for jobseekrrs atm, because you have a lot to deal with and they're *******s? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Iv applied for JSA online but not heard back about my jsa interview yet so im skint :frown: such hard work living atm if im honest :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8788
Original post by superwolf

Good to hear! :five: I'm doing ok too - small things can still set off massive floods of tears, but on the whole I'm feeling positive.

Glad you're managing it superwolf :smile: massive floods of tears are liberating!
Feel like **** and just had a massive row with my boyfriend. Can't cope anymore :cry2:

Spoiler

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Feel like **** and just had a massive row with my boyfriend. Can't cope anymore :cry2:

Spoiler

Don't do that!

Spoiler

Original post by danny111
Don't do that!

Spoiler

Thanks

Spoiler

Thanks

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Why is everyone talking in

Spoiler

?

Original post by Gemmer_
Home visits are actually really effective. It feels safer and I definitely feel more "at home" so, I can talk more openly than some small office. :hugs:

I get the idea but I'm a bit of a bum and my house is a dump. I'd be too ashamed and fearful of being judged to have them here :sad:
Original post by Anonymous
Why is everyone talking in

Spoiler

?

I get the idea but I'm a bit of a bum and my house is a dump. I'd be too ashamed and fearful of being judged to have them here :sad:

People put things in spoilers if its something that could trigger someone such as abuse, SH, eating, or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Hmmm. That is a tough one.
Still early days on your meds or have you had them for a while?
I'd keep taking them if you're only feeling a little dizzy, especially if you've just started them recently. To me that sounds like the nicer option and probably the one with a better chance of sorting itself out with a bit of time. :yes:
May be something you'd like to mention to your doc at some point though just to see if they can fiddle with things a bit so you don't get so dizzy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been taking them 2 months :redface: I have told my doctor, she is ok with it I guess :frown:
Iv applied for JSA online but not heard back about my jsa interview yet so im skint :frown: such hard work living atm if im honest :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry for late reply, was in town with my brother, dont spend much time with him these days.

Yeah...every day feels like a struggle. I struggle to function like a normal person without a job so im worried that a job is gonna be really overwhelming :s

If JSA are taking forever ring them up and pester them, preferably earlier in the day since it isnt as busy. I've had a lot of grief from them in the past, sometimes you really have to keep chasing them up until they do something. Complaining gets stuff done and it gets stuff off your chest :P I still try to not be an ******* to the person on the other end of the phone tho.

I hope your mood somehow improves soon, you never know when something good might happen! Perhaps optimistic but u never know ^^ :hugs:
(edited 10 years ago)
I wish so much that I could just miss the dark part of the day. :cry2:

Latest