Scroll to see replies

Can someone link me to this exam timetable site please? :colondollar:
Reply 5381
Original post by -bethan-
Can someone link me to this exam timetable site please? :colondollar:

http://www.education.gov.uk/comptimetable/search.aspx :biggrin:
Reply 5383
Original post by OllieGCSEs
Yeahh that's so cool, I'd love to study a less-mainstream language and get good at it. I've always had this idea of convincing a good friend to learn the same one, so we could talk to each other knowing no one would understand us haha. I hope to learn a language alongside an engineering degree :biggrin:

That's my aim!! I'll probably forget it all once I finish the A-level though. :rolleyes: I might try and keep it up during uni though I suppose - you're applying for engineering then? :smile:
Ooh looks even nicer in a table :lol: I thank myself for not choosing maths and being wise and dropping chemistry :tongue:Screenshot 2013-10-20 at 15.02.03 - Edited.png
Original post by Paramore<3
That's my aim!! I'll probably forget it all once I finish the A-level though. :rolleyes: I might try and keep it up during uni though I suppose - you're applying for engineering then? :smile:

Yeah most unis offer language courses alongside degrees, I'm sure Japanese would be an option wherever you end up :biggrin: Where would you like to go? That's the plan, electronic engineering :biggrin: How about you?
Reply 5386
Yeah most unis offer language courses alongside degrees, I'm sure Japanese would be an option wherever you end up :biggrin: Where would you like to go? That's the plan, electronic engineering :biggrin: How about you?

Woop, hopefully then I might get on to learning the master language of Mandarin. :colone:
I've applied for Cambridge, Exeter, Leeds, Reading and Sussex for Geography - wouldn't mind any of them to be honest! Cambridge would be a lucky one though.
I know a ton of people applying for engineering, goes straight over my head - though if I'd done the science/maths route at A-level I might have looked more seriously at energy engineering or something... where are you thinking? :smile:
Woop, hopefully then I might get on to learning the master language of Mandarin. :colone:
I've applied for Cambridge, Exeter, Leeds, Reading and Sussex for Geography - wouldn't mind any of them to be honest! Cambridge would be a lucky one though.
I know a ton of people applying for engineering, goes straight over my head - though if I'd done the science/maths route at A-level I might have looked more seriously at energy engineering or something... where are you thinking? :smile:

Haha that would be the final test... That's awesome, some great unis there :smile: Ahhh shame, we need more engineers!! My choices are Southampton, Manchester, Nottingham, Bath and Surrey :biggrin: Hopefully my UCAS will be sent through soon, just have to wait for my referee to compile the reference :frown: Have you had any responses yet? :smile:
Reply 5389
Haha that would be the final test... That's awesome, some great unis there :smile: Ahhh shame, we need more engineers!! My choices are Southampton, Manchester, Nottingham, Bath and Surrey :biggrin: Hopefully my UCAS will be sent through soon, just have to wait for my referee to compile the reference :frown: Have you had any responses yet? :smile:

My mum was keen for me doing engineering because she was like, 'that's where all the lads are!' :colondollar:
They're strong too! I think most of those have been pretty speedy this year too... good luck!
Pfft, no. :frown: I've got acknowledgments from everywhere bar Reading, so I'll just keep refreshing my emails and Track every 2 minutes...!
Luckily doing IAL :colondollar:

Capture.JPG
My mum was keen for me doing engineering because she was like, 'that's where all the lads are!' :colondollar:
They're strong too! I think most of those have been pretty speedy this year too... good luck!
Pfft, no. :frown: I've got acknowledgments from everywhere bar Reading, so I'll just keep refreshing my emails and Track every 2 minutes...!

Hahaha, you'll meet lads at socials etc, probably best to stay away from course buddies anyway! :wink: Yeah i hear they've been quite speedy which is why I'm so keen to get my application done early even though I'm not applying to Oxbridge! If mine had been sent off by now I'd be doing the same haha, good luck! :biggrin:
[QUOTE[INDENT] my study time table: http://getrevising.co.uk/planner/month/2013-10-01/pdf and my exam timetable . I dunno how to post pics im afraid [/INDENT]
Attached Thumbnails
Attached Files fboco's study plan for October 2013.pdf (52.4 KB, 0 views)

QUOTE]
Original post by Lucy96
Ooh looks even nicer in a table :lol: I thank myself for not choosing maths and being wise and dropping chemistry :tongue:Screenshot 2013-10-20 at 15.02.03 - Edited.png

That is a ridiculously good timetable! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
That is a ridiculously good timetable! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm quite happy with it! :tongue: nicely spread out too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5395
Original post by keromedic
That's a tad unusual :tongue:

Don't mind. They have given us all of January for ISA's and how would you suggest I start my PS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
I'm quite happy with it! :tongue: nicely spread out too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! Just think, if you didn't have bio you'd have two exams! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're doing a good few of my exams :biggrin:. THe chem and FM ones :h:

Nice! :biggrin: I think it's a bit weird how they have FP2 before FP1 and M3 before M2... :beard:
Original post by usycool1
Nice! :biggrin: I think it's a bit weird how they have FP2 before FP1 and M3 before M2... :beard:

Yea. I'm glad for the early S3 and M3 though. Did you see my maths clashes at the end? :frown:
Yea. I'm glad for the early S3 and M3 though. Did you see my maths clashes at the end? :frown:

I did :sadnod: How come you have 9 maths exams?

Latest